PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Defenders Tutorial

ZeroThunderyo
12-18-2011, 09:01 AM
download Modio or horizon

download fairchilds decompresser

download hex workshop of somesort

take the DunDef.dun file from the same and decompress it using fairchild (make sure you leave cmd/fairchild open)

first open cmd and then type cd: c:\(what ever you saved the folder as) (p.s save all your files in a folder on you c drive) and click enter

then type

dd.exe -d DunDefHeroes.dun save.decompressed ----- this is first decompress it then edit this rebuilt folder in hex then save

dd.exe -c save.decompressed DunDefHeroes.dun ------ with cmd/fairchild still open after you edited the stats use this one

save and replace and resign and rehash have fun

to learn to use hex....watch some videos on here just a quick guide to DD!

Idlehands88
12-18-2011, 09:41 AM

take the DunDef.dun file from the same and decompress it using fairchild (make sure you leave cmd/fairchild open)

first open cmd and then type cd: c:\(what ever you saved the folder as) (p.s save all your files in a folder on you c drive) and click enter

then type

dd.exe -d DunDefHeroes.dun save.decompressed ----- this is first decompress it then edit this rebuilt folder in hex then save

dd.exe -c save.decompressed DunDefHeroes.dun ------ with cmd/fairchild still open after you edited the stats use this one

I'm pretty sure there is like 3-4 tutorials on this already and the other ones are a lot more descriptive then this one....

EDIT: Also wrong section

Santa
03-29-2012, 05:57 AM
I say you could have put A LOT more effort into a tutorial , nice though for people who already know .

XajNyne
03-29-2012, 06:12 AM

then type

I fell asleep reading this boring "old news" tutorial. Next time be original and more descriptive.

CloudStrife7x
03-29-2012, 06:14 AM
I fell asleep reading this boring "old news" tutorial. Next time be original and more descriptive.

i didnt bother reading it lol

Santa
04-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Wrong section dude .