PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell Trilogy Heads to Blu-ray

BrayWyatt
01-31-2011, 09:39 PM
source: www.ign.com

Ubisoft said today it will release the Splinter Cell Trilogy for PlayStation 3 on both a Blu-ray disc and as a download through PlayStation Network.

The collection contains high-definition remasters of Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory on a single disc. It will also have an integrated 3D stereoscopic view

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/114/1146939/inline_1296505672.jpg

Additionally, the Prince of Persia Classic Trilogy HD, which contains remasters of PS2 classics Prince of Persia The Sands of Time, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, and Prince of Persia: The Two Throne, is also getting a Blu-ray release.

The collection was previously released only through PlayStation Network in North America. It, too, will also have 3D stereoscopic support.

Both collections will be in stores on March 22, 2011 for $39.99.

Paprika
02-08-2011, 01:23 AM
Geez Playstation is constantly remastering games for themselves, not that it is a bad thing I never did finish the earlier Splinter cells, but it kinda feels like they are running out of games

CloudStrife7x
02-08-2011, 02:34 AM
Geez Playstation is constantly remastering games for themselves, not that it is a bad thing I never did finish the earlier Splinter cells, but it kinda feels like they are running out of games

I agree completely

BrayWyatt
02-12-2011, 03:19 AM
might as well update GT3 & GT4. and, the GTA games.

Paprika
02-12-2011, 04:03 AM
They can remake GTA Vice City if they want, As long as they keep the style of it I will not complain, Best GTA in my opinion