PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Dark Souls saves for latest title update (as of Dec 20, 2011) - Magic cheevos

xyzygy
12-22-2011, 04:30 AM
There is another thread on here with some saves for the achievements for all Miracles, Pyros and Spells, but I fear that the latest title update is what is making them corrupt on my system. I know how to rehash and resign, but they are constantly corrupted after a couple hours of trying.

If anyone has some updated saves with these achievements in sight it would be greatly appreciated.

nukethesun
12-22-2011, 06:03 AM
Why not just delete your cache on your xbox then do it. Just in case you didn't know deleting your cache gets rid of all your game updates

Insane JIC
12-22-2011, 07:12 AM
Seriously...how hard is for you to get all achievements for this game even using the modding tool...

Magnus Hydra
12-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Right but not only that but there are achievement u can't pop in the game the way u want. Miracles, Pyros and Spells checks are stored in the save file. The save file I made I tried to make it so u just have to buy 1 or any spell to pop the achievements but it didn't work. I haven took anymore time to look in to this game nor any else. I've been far to busy and had no time sadly. There is a trainner for this game I seen on 360iso for those that have a jtag.

xyzygy
12-23-2011, 11:33 AM
Just a heads up to everyone! After searching forever last night looking for save saves, I decided to update Modio. I completely forgot that Modio has its own little gamesave area, so i looked and voila! All the ones I needed were there. so @Magnus Hydra and whoever else, they are all there and they work perfectly, he even set it up so that the final spell you need is literally right in front of you.

@Insane JIC, I tried modding the gamesave so that it gave me a complete set of all items in the game, but I think the achievements only count when you actually pick up the spells. I even tried it so that I could buy one of Fireball, etc (the first spells in each school) and that didn't work either. The user on Modio, CMKcrazay, had them all picked up beforehand and saved right before the final one. So convienient.