PDA

View Full Version : Bethesda Promising PS3 Skyrim Fix

BrayWyatt
01-12-2012, 01:30 AM
www.ps3.qj.net

Skyrim launched on November 11, 2011, and since then has been the subject of plenty of praise. Some call it game of the year, some call it game of the decade and others just call it a good game, but one group of players isn’t really feeling the praise – PS3 owners. Thanks to an issue with the way the PS3 stores game data and a lack of foresight on the part of developers, many people playing Skyrim on the Sony system have experienced game-breaking lag.

The issue has been in the gaming press for the last couple of months, with Bethesda constantly noting that they’re trying to get it fixed. The first few patches for Skyrim came and went without a PS3 fix, and players are still running into the very same issue they had on launch day.

Now, two months after the game hit shelves, Bethesda thinks they may have a solution. Skyrim update 1.4, set to go live sometime this month, should address the lag issue PS3 owners have been complaining about. The patch is currently awaiting certification from Sony, but will be live as soon as possible.

It’s nice that Bethesda finally fixed the problem, but it certainly seems like they could have acted more quickly. What do you think?

CloudStrife7x
01-12-2012, 01:48 AM
personally this dont affect me since i dont have the game for PS3 lol, but i do feel sorry for the PS3 users out there who have the game, gotta suck for them

BrayWyatt
01-12-2012, 01:52 AM
same here.