PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock I - 1100G Saveset

Ashamanii
01-23-2012, 12:51 AM
First you need to do is download the 'Genetic Improvements from Ryan Inc.' if you had not done so yet, I believe it's completely free. And that's all, aside from loading every save.

It unlocks 1100G out of 1100G.

And if you used it please thank.

*If anything seems not to work, do tell me*

Some people said Brass Balls didn't work, it did for me, but here is a method supplied by Rip4:

1.) Move saves to HDD.
2.) Delete the "Ryan Industries" DLC from your HDD. (Free to download)
3.) Clear you cache.
4.) Sign out, and sign in with another XBL account (Silver or Gold is fine). Now download "Ryan Industries" DLC with it.
5.) Load up Bioshock, and update the game.
6.) Start a new game with the OTHER account. Select HARD difficulty.
7.) When the game actually gets to the gameplay, you will be prompted with a message about your DLC. Hit ok.
8.) As soon as you can, hit Pause. Go to Options, and check the bottom to see if it says "Disable Vita Chambers". If so, great so far.
9.) Now go back to the games Main Menu.
10.) Sign out of the other account, and sign back in with YOUR account.
11.) Load up the correct "Brass Balls" save.
12.) When it's loaded. Hit Pause, go to Options, and check if it still says, "Disable Vita Chambers".
13.) Turn it ON.
14.) Finish off final boss, and "Brass Balls" will unlock right when the cutscene starts.

If Rose+All research doesn't you will have to try the previous save. I am afraid that I can't replay the game as I gave it back to the person I borrowed it from.

-- admin edit ---

File size: 286.86 MB
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mi5hbpl3qqlz4rt/Bioshock.rar

Rip4
01-23-2012, 06:29 PM
I only need the last 2 achievements (Hard and Brass Balls). Downloading now. And when i get my hand on a Bioshock, I'll test it out.

Ashamanii
01-24-2012, 11:36 PM
I only need the last 2 achievements (Hard and Brass Balls). Downloading now. And when i get my hand on a Bioshock, I'll test it out.

Do tell me if it works. Or not. :).

Noctis Caelum
01-25-2012, 04:21 AM
nice share..you have nice savesets

CloudStrife7x
01-25-2012, 04:28 AM
another great saveset man, i also didnt like this game as much as i thought i would lol

Ashamanii
01-25-2012, 12:49 PM
another great saveset man, i also didnt like this game as much as i thought i would lol

You don't like much, do you :P.

CloudStrife7x
01-25-2012, 06:13 PM
You don't like much, do you :P.

lol i have i specific taste XD, but i just couldnt get into the game, thought it was okay but just could never keep playing so i just gave up XD

Rip4
02-01-2012, 02:14 AM
Again, thanks for the saveset. However, after loading the final save, it does NOT unlock the "Brass Balls" achievement. That's really the only one I needed. Oh well. But I can say it unlocks the original 1000.

Rip4
02-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Never mind what I said. You actually have to do a few things to unlock the "Brass Balls" achievement.

(If anyone was wondering on how to unlock it. Here's a TUT. Long but thorough.):

1.) Move saves to HDD.
3.) Clear you cache.
4.) Sign out, and sign in with another XBL account. (Silver or Gold is fine)
7.) When the game actually gets to the gameplay, you will be prompted with a message about your DLC. Hit ok.
8.) As soon as you can, hit Pause. Go to Options, and check the bottom to see if it says "Disable Vita Chambers". If so, great so far.
12.) When it's loaded. Hit Pause, go to Options, and check if it still says, "Disable Vita Chambers".
13.) Turn it ON.
14.) Finish off final boss, and "Brass Balls" will unlock right when the cutscene starts.

Rip4
02-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Never mind what I said. You actually have to do a few things to unlock the "Brass Balls" achievement.

(If anyone was wondering on how to unlock it. Here's a TUT. Long but thorough.):

1.) Move saves to HDD.
3.) Clear you cache.
13.) Turn it ON.

wyxsg
02-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Would someone be so kind as to post the "Brass Balls" save separately? That's really the only one I need, and the entire saveset is almost 300MB! Because of the size (I'm guessing) I'm having a lot of trouble downloading the files, keep getting disconnected. Would really appreciate if someone who already has the saves can help!

Arexiou
02-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Damn! I wish I hadn't given away Bioshock right now............ -__-

Supremesis
02-09-2012, 03:33 PM
How come got to do all that stuff to unlock?

RedEye2006
02-16-2012, 09:24 AM

same question

ilove360
02-17-2012, 12:25 PM
Where is the brass balls save? and also the rosie + all research achievement doesnt work, cant open it with modio OR horizon could you please fix it? it's the only achievements im missing ;__;

Ashamanii
02-17-2012, 04:53 PM

1.) Move saves to HDD.
3.) Clear you cache.
13.) Turn it ON.
Thanks I'll update the first post with it, if you don't mind

Where is the brass balls save? and also the rosie + all research achievement doesnt work, cant open it with modio OR horizon could you please fix it? it's the only achievements im missing ;__;
It's the last save. It worked for me, otherwise check the method Rip4 supplied.
About Rosie + all research, I can't replay the game, as I don't have it anymore (I borrowed it). Also on another forum someone said that you can load the previous save for the achievement.

Go play it yourself lazy bum.

Would someone be so kind as to post the "Brass Balls" save separately? That's really the only one I need, and the entire saveset is almost 300MB! Because of the size (I'm guessing) I'm having a lot of trouble downloading the files, keep getting disconnected. Would really appreciate if someone who already has the saves can help!
Try JDownloader, it can continue downloads.

Rip4
02-19-2012, 01:57 AM
Thanks I'll update the first post with it, if you don't mind
Not a problem.

Also, between steps 4 and 5, I forgot to say, "Download the free Ryan Industries" DLC with the SECONDARY account.

Ashamanii
02-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Not a problem.

Also, between steps 4 and 5, I forgot to say, "Download the free Ryan Industries" DLC with the SECONDARY account.

Will update, thanks :).

Rip4
02-19-2012, 08:42 PM
No problem. Thank you :)

Rip4
02-19-2012, 08:43 PM
No problem. Thank you :)

maxretter
03-22-2012, 12:07 AM

1.) Move saves to HDD.
3.) Clear you cache.
13.) Turn it ON.

Thanks so much man been looking for a legit save and well now it makes sense it wasnt the saves this method really is da bomb thanks !

Varneyl
04-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Thanks, was looking for it everywhere.

jinete1805
04-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Thanks Ashamanii for the Saves.

Only 32. Fully Researched Rosie & Research PhD and 44. Defeated Atlas, Little Sister Savior, Seriously Good At This & Brass Balls appear damaged, indicated by Horizon and Modio, could not be signed. All of the other G Saves are made.

Only one detail. Bioshock Achievements indicates that there are 51, but I got 44 (except the two above). If I get the two that I need, more are unlocked?

something else that I have to load file (which is closest) to get the Achievement "Fully Researched Rosie"

Thank you.

fullmetal172
04-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Nice share

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Tapatalk

sedezero15
04-13-2012, 12:44 AM
thanks

hivmunky
04-26-2012, 04:43 PM
wow I have been looking everywhere for something like this! Thanks so much!!!!

forevertwisted
10-28-2012, 11:09 AM
hey it wont let me download a couple of the files and that causes me to not be able open any of the others can you please help me out pls i really want this

cgunter
11-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Dude you are the MAN!! Thank you so very much for this. I think I'm one of the few people in the world that didn't actually play this game when it launched and this is an epic save set.

thegutta
11-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Dude you are the MAN!! Thank you so very much for this. I think I'm one of the few people in the world that didn't actually play this game when it launched and this is an epic save set.

Lol don't blame yourself you'll be surprise how many people haven't play this game :)

c01eman
11-30-2012, 09:07 PM
cant download anymore

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is encrypted or password protected. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer encrypted and secured files, we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

ANewHopeee
12-01-2012, 05:56 PM
This seems really cool and all but I am getting a problem when I try to just download the files in the folder on mediafire. I don't know if anyone else is getting this problem or not but if you could
please fix so then I can get my last two achievements in BioShock. Oh and that's another thing, if someone would upload somewhere the saves for the achievements: "Fully Researched Rosie"
and "Research PhD" because thoughs are the only ones I need to 100% the game and I would rather not download the entire save set (but I can't anyway cuz its not working) that would be
great.

lildejavu
12-20-2012, 09:55 PM
oh wow nice save xD never really liked the first one and I cant wait for the new one to be released xD

mike54
01-22-2013, 05:57 AM
thanks for the save but the part 6 is broken please re up only need thata and good night

corrison
04-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Thanks alot for this save set. I will have to test when I get home.

wkedklwnz
04-02-2013, 01:23 AM
This is a great set. Helped me get the last 7 achievements that I missed through my first play through. Very much appreciated. Thanks!

myrddraal3
04-02-2013, 11:43 PM
bonus i just bought bioshock on the xbox sale this will be fun

corrison
04-08-2013, 06:13 PM
I am in the process of testing / making a save that I could not get from this file for Research PhD. I will try to upload if anyone else needs once I am done seeing what all achievements pop, so long as it is ok with the OP. Also the Brass Balls chievo is in the works. Currently gathering big daddy outfit. I am doing on easy trying to glitch / switch to hard during boss cut scene. Should finish this tonight and hopefully test / upload.

Edit:
Research PhD : http://www.mediafire.com/?3rra2qhaj98ub
Brass Balls : http://www.mediafire.com/?ucjf8miwyz6ju

Both have read me files.
Enjoy.

Pooptaters
10-08-2015, 05:14 AM
AH. YES. MUCH THANK.

SotiCoto
12-15-2015, 03:57 PM
I'll note two things here:

#1. The last save was fine for getting Brass Balls. I just needed to delete all my existing saves and start a new one on Hard... checked the vita-chamber option was available... then loaded up the save and got to it. Brass Balls popped when I was done. No second account. No clearing the cache.

BUT...

#2. It was NOT made easy. There are easy ways to beat Atlas on hard... but this savegame was horrendously badly prepared for it. I don't know which tonics were used, if any, but it wasn't built for wielding the Wrench (so that wasn't an option), and it didn't have full ammo for the decent ranged weapons (meaning that I kept running out). The setup I used to beat the game myself on Easy would have taken down Hard Atlas in half the time possible with this particular save.
I can't speak for anyone else here, but I only download these "Hard playthrough" saves to AVOID absurdly difficult final fights.

In any case... I succeeded on the 4th attempt... after carefully learning the hard way which weapons did NOT have enough ammunition...

laudema
02-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Download (http://www.mediafire.com/?873g1epcylpfj)
Password:
XPGameSaves.com
I do not mean to advertise. I uploaded my savefile there before knowing the same service was provided on 360Haven. I had added the password, because I don't want people that come for something else using these files. Even though I share my MediaFire often I didn't know that when I click 'Share Folder' people couldn't check other folders.

First you need to do is download the 'Genetic Improvements from Ryan Inc.' if you had not done so yet, I believe it's completely free. And that's all, aside from loading every save.

It unlocks 1100G out of 1100G.

And if you used it please thank.

*If anything seems not to work, do tell me*

Some people said Brass Balls didn't work, it did for me, but here is a method supplied by Rip4:

If Rose+All research doesn't you will have to try the previous save. I am afraid that I can't replay the game as I gave it back to the person I borrowed it from.

thanh very good

merlin123
04-20-2017, 11:04 AM
thanks for that

Harlock 70
06-23-2017, 08:12 AM
Hi guys.
I downloaded the game saves set but decompressor request a password. what is the password? because I don't find it.
Someone can help me please.
Thanks.

josielpand
02-04-2018, 03:29 AM
excelent Job

PokeWrath
04-02-2018, 04:13 AM
So, what's the password? I mean you added one, but you don't seem to list it.

Sephiroth
04-02-2018, 06:22 AM
So, what's the password? I mean you added one, but you don't seem to list it.

First post updated.
New link added. No password needed.

PokeWrath
04-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Worked like a charm right off the bat after the change! Thanks a ton.

comadrejas
11-05-2021, 02:15 AM
savegame number 32 has error when trying to put it on a pendrive