Downloads: WWE12-13 Texture Importer

WWE12-13 Texture Importer

Uploaded by brienj - 12-05-2012
Author Author Brien L. Johnson AKA brienj
File Size File Size 19.21 MB
Downloads Downloads 1,610
+ Download
dmca Do Not Post This On Any Other Website Without My Permission

I made this program as an alternative to the WWE13 Texture Tool I made, which requires you to have the debug stuff on your Xbox, along with the XDK installed on your PC. If you have all of that, you should use that tool instead, then you don't have to mess with transferring your paint tools back and forth from your Xbox. You can download that tool here -
http://www.360haven.com/forums/downl...o=file&id=1002

READ THE UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BOTTOM!!!

Here is the README -

WWE12-13 Texture Importer v1.1 by Brien L. Johnson AKA brienj, President and Owner of XHP Creations

This file is only allowed to be hosted at 360Haven.com unless you give a link back. Posting this readme unedited with the download is sufficient enough. Requests to host elsewhere can be made to [email protected]

This program will allow you to import/export textures to/from your WWE12 and WWE13 Paint Tools.

Prerequisites:

You MUST have an RGH\JTAG\devkit Xbox 360 that can load the modified xex files included in the package.

Changelog:

v1.1 - Added support for WWE13 and resigning function

v1.0 - Initial Release (Just for WWE12)

To Do List:

Nothing

Instructions:

If you have WWE12, take the xex file from the WWE12 folder and replace the default.xex file you have now (make sure to back yours up). This hacked xex file was based on the first version of WWE12, with no Title Update. The xex file will bypass the checksum checks on the paint tool. This xex file also has a trainer built-in, and to be honest, I can't exactly remember what it did. You can ask on the XHP Creations Facebook page and maybe someone who uses it can tell you what the extra hacks were.

If you have WWE13, take the xex file, and the other files and folders from the WWE13 folder and put in the root of your game directory. Over-write any files that are present. You should back-up any files you overwrite. This xex is based on Title Update 1, so you must include all files and folders and just remove the TU from your cache or wherever you may have it, as there is no need for it.

Now you can use the program to import/export DDS files (8.8.8.8 ARGB 32bpp | unsigned format, no mipmaps) in/out of the paint tool save from your game. With the hacked xex file, the game will load the paint tool, even without my program updating the checksum, which hasn't been figured out yet. The paint tool must still be resigned properly, and the newest version of this tool will automatically do it for you. There is no need to use Modio, Horizon, LeFluffie, etc. although I always recommend LeFluffie as being the next best resigner to mine. If the program throws a resigning error, you may have to run the program with administrator privileges. You can also use your own KV.bin file if you want. Just put the KV.bin file in the same directory as this program. If you need to update your IDs in your paint tool, just use my program to get the IDs from one of your original paint tools and it will put them in the paint tool you have opened, just don't forget to save when finished.

Extra Instructions:

Push the Help button in the program.

If you need any help with this program, just go to http://www.xhpcreations.com and there are links to the XHP Creations Twitter and Facebook page where I can help if needed or post your questions in the topic for the program at 360Haven.com. If you like this work and feel like donating anything, my PayPal email is [email protected]

Hope you enjoy!
UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS: I forgot to mention that after you load up the game, you must go in the paint tool editor in the game, and individually save each paint tool that you added/changed, and then save the whole paint tool in the game. Each paint tool will not NOT work until you do this, which fixes the checksum on each paint tool.

Support Thread -

http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...ture-importer/

Comments

DRAVEN1980
12-05-2012 at 09:36 AM
Thanks for the upload mate ;) new dlc is out ;)
koeniglachman
12-05-2012 at 11:45 PM
Thanks soo much!!
mr.mcmoney
12-06-2012 at 06:27 PM
thans alot
kreativ
12-07-2012 at 12:29 AM
thank you very much, whitout your stuff WWE 13 sucx
koeniglachman
12-07-2012 at 05:24 PM
I was wondering, if there were some kind of incompatiablity with the paint tools. I ask this because I installed DLC2, and it says all my uploaded paint tools are missing DLC content. I re-installed all DLC and re-upped the logos, I am still unable to download them due to missing DLC. Thanks for your time, if this is an issue you have heard of. I also posted on the thq fourms to see if it was on their error.
FiryOne
12-08-2012 at 10:08 AM
Thank you brienj. Good to have you back ... :-)
XThexRealxBanksX
05-01-2013 at 08:02 AM
Thanks Man :D
ShanStac
05-18-2013 at 01:45 AM
Unable to download, I am getting the message that the host file can not be read. I have tried to download this file several times and still get the same message.
Tha Nick Cage
05-19-2013 at 06:17 AM
thanks!
ModEnthusiast
06-06-2013 at 04:25 AM
Thanks man!
ModEnthusiast
06-10-2013 at 01:09 AM
Havent bin able to use this till now because of me not having a jtag and all but now i recently got my xbox rgh'd and this tool is the first thing ive tried n i gotta say this tool is brilliant not only for standerd textures but for making your own on photoshop too.
Superb work ;) Thanks very much!!!!!
ZZTopZ
07-01-2013 at 10:55 PM
Thanks been getting bored with the game recently.
oligrove
07-08-2013 at 01:30 AM
unable to run the software on my laptop. i have a hp windows 7 and it keeps telling me i have to download .net framework which i did but it still doesnt work
Defract
07-16-2013 at 07:23 PM
Thanks Brien for all your hard work :)
boigamer
07-23-2013 at 08:02 PM
thanks for this app and your work good job bj

About 360haven

360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

★★★★★¯\_(ツ)_/¯