Register

Downloads: Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.57

Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.57

Uploaded by Echelo - 06-28-2014
Author Author Echelo
File Size File Size 611.2 KB
Downloads Downloads 7,639
+ Download
New features are ready. There may still be some bugs, so bring on the questions.

Special Thanks:
Jappi for full PS3 support.
Killermiles for his Equipment and Object Editor code.

Change log:
==========
v0.57 - set GP/EP Limit to 900,000
v0.56 - Time Editor added

v0.55 - Full PS3 support added.
--You no longer need to use Jappi's tool to edit a PS3 save.
--Tools Menu Enabled for PS3

v0.50 - Many new features added.

--Location editor added
(When you edit a location, wait about 10 seconds for the game to load the level, IT WILL LOOK LIKE LIGHTNING IS STANDING IN THE AIR FOR ABOUT 10 SECONDS)
(You may warp to any location in the location_database.txt)
(You may also add your own favorite locations to location_database.txt, DO NOT USE A COMMA IN YOUR LOCATION NOTES)
(Some locations are event triggered and will still not activate unless you've completed a certain part of the story)

--Equipment and Object Editors added (works best if you remove all and add all)
(WARNING: Remove all adornments from all your schemata while in game before saving and loading into the tool)
(Equipment Editor will change what equipment you currently have equipped, but will unlock everything)
(Make sure to remove 5 Accessories from your list if you unlock all accessories, as the game has a 200 accessory limit)
(You'll have to re-equip things if you're picky) (If lightning's body is all spinning and contorting, just re-equip everything in the game menu)
(Some key items can change the way the game behaves, use with caution)
(Ability tab is READ ONLY for now)
(PS3 tools menu will be enabled soon)

--You may now skip Horizon (or whatever tool) using the "Open from usb" and "Save to usb" menu items.
(Make sure to put your your save number in the Save Number field near the bottom before opening from usb) (Save number = in-game save number - 1!)

v0.24 - Fixed random first few weapons
v0.23 - Fixed Tools Menu for new path
v0.22 - Fixed a path issue
v0.21 - Fixed equipment editors for new output folder
v0.20 - changed max for all controls to 4.2 billion (should fix all the errors people get for "out of range")
... this doesn't mean you can change everything in the game to 4.2 billion, there are hard coded limits the game uses.
- Fixed root folder issues. Modified save data will output in a new folder called "modified ffxiii3 save data"
v0.19 - Fixed GP/EP
v0.18 - Broke GP/EP, lol whoops.
v0.17 - Added support for Jappi's PS3 crypto tool. (Check the checkbox that says "PS3 Mode" before editing your decrypted APP.DAT)
Note: Basic support is included in this build for PS3 save data, "Tools" menu is not enabled yet for PS3.

Features and Info:
==============
-General hp, atb level, str, mag, gil, and gp mods.
--Max values for the Save Editor are:
hp: 99999
atb: 20
str: 9999
mag: 9999
gil: 4,200,000,000
gp: 9
-Scale factors have been added for some stats that can heavily modify the way your character behaves in battle. There are many more scale factors to test but I figured people will have fun with it as it is.

-If you're running the xbdm plugin on your xbox360, you can use the tool for direct editing of the save data, or poking the status values to memory.
--When poking memory or editing the save directly, make sure you're using the dev ip and not the title ip.
--When poking memory, the stats poke every 1.5 seconds and can be turned on or off at any time.
--When poking scale factors in memory during battle, switch your style to allow them take effect.
--If you poke status edits to memory, they will be saved to the save data using the game's save interface.
--Check "Direct Mode" for directly editing the save on the Xbox360 hdd. (will be fixed for freeboot setups in the next few builds...)

--You can edit settings.txt to change your ip and profile id if needed.

Any questions I'll try to answer them as best as possible.

Status Editor:

Equipment Editor:

Object Editor:

Comments

yukine
04-30-2015 at 06:56 AM
thank you it helps a lot
xWraith
05-06-2015 at 12:30 AM
Well.. that sucks. won't let me download it. keeps telling me I'm trying to download files to fast and I have to wait 20+ seconds. wait a couple minutes, try it again. same thing.
xWraith
05-06-2015 at 09:26 PM
Hmm.. well... won't let me down load it at all.
KiritoSOA
05-18-2015 at 09:43 AM
same thing happen here
SkyArrow
06-04-2015 at 10:59 PM
thank you
huqi
06-09-2015 at 11:56 AM
NICE!!
asares123
07-22-2015 at 07:43 AM
QUE VIEN
BahamutF
08-16-2015 at 05:44 PM
hey sa fonctionne pas chaque fois sa me marke erreur g le de cripteur qui lui fonctionne mais l'editeur ne fonctionne pas de que je charge sa me mark erreur
ALasta
09-05-2015 at 09:07 PM
thankyou
dexdeki
09-13-2015 at 08:55 PM
tnx, works very well
dhilover
10-13-2015 at 07:52 PM
mercalcard is make for use in xbox360
renzosanfran
10-20-2015 at 03:31 PM
thanks! works great
Steve1962
11-12-2015 at 08:06 AM
Thank you
omegaprime
11-23-2015 at 11:31 PM
thank you for this.
aecio.sf
11-26-2015 at 11:10 AM
valeu

About 360haven

360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

★★★★★¯\_(ツ)_/¯