Downloads: Dishonored: Brigmore Witches - 2 hard cheevos

Dishonored: Brigmore Witches - 2 hard cheevos

Rate this File
Uploaded by darkmikasonfire - 03-26-2014
Author Author darkmikasonfire
File Size File Size 408.4 KB
Downloads Downloads 110
+ Download
Some others and myself requested this save, quite some time ago, and no one stepped up to the plate, so I went about it for a few days working on it.
This will net you only "cleanest hands - no kills, enough coin to disappear - ending the game with 10K coins, and changed ways - completion on low chaos"

Attached is a rar holding an autosave in the void level (where you have to replace the painting). So pop it into a thumbdrive and play off that.
I'm not sure if the autosave is before or after collecting the painting, but really it doesn't matter. I have blink maxed out as the bottom button (if it's not on that button already), just blink over to the replacement painting and then bring it back. When the witch isn't looking drop down in front of the painting and replace it then hop back above it and simply wait for a little bit. I ended up with around 70-80 coin more than required, so yay I guess.

Enjoy your free gamerscore. :-D

I had this elsewhere on the site, but moved it here so people would find it easier.

Comments

There are no comments yet.

About 360haven

360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

★★★★★¯\_(ツ)_/¯