Kingdoms of Amular - Page 38
Register
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1328333435363738394041 LastLast
    Advertiser

Array

Re: Kingdoms of Amular

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    isnt cybersam and jappi working on an editor at least i thought they were
    Not sure. I thought they were too but I hadn't heard anything so I assumed it was on the back burner for now.

Haven Donator
    Array

They've let us go :( Getting all our hopes and dreams up then slowly faded into the darkness! :P
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4843 || Posts : 44 || Thanks : 19 || Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Are you an Aussie Gamer? If so come an join my group :) Aussie Gamers!

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by FibonKylix View Post
    They've let us go :( Getting all our hopes and dreams up then slowly faded into the darkness! :P
    Oh well......with all the great tutorials out now for this game I can mod everything I need. If an editor eventually comes out I'll use that instead. Until then, happy hexing lol!

wraith512

You cannot just assume that they having given up on the editor, there are alot of weird things with the saves that make it tricky. The more I look at the last several posts it reminds me how people kept wanting the Dark Souls Editor. Just hold on, if I remember correctly the same people that are trying to work on this editor are the same that did Dark Souls. Plus with all of the Hex editing Tuts flying around its not hard editing what you want (mostly). I mean they have a life as well we cant just say "Hey I want the editor now!!" People will then be pissed cuz there saves might get corrupt or w/e and that looks bad on the developer, when it really shouldn't. Just saying.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by wraith512 View Post
    You cannot just assume that they having given up on the editor, there are alot of weird things with the saves that make it tricky. The more I look at the last several posts it reminds me how people kept wanting the Dark Souls Editor. Just hold on, if I remember correctly the same people that are trying to work on this editor are the same that did Dark Souls. Plus with all of the Hex editing Tuts flying around its not hard editing what you want (mostly). I mean they have a life as well we cant just say "Hey I want the editor now!!" People will then be pissed cuz there saves might get corrupt or w/e and that looks bad on the developer, when it really shouldn't. Just saying.
    I know :) they can take all the time they need, I've already completed the game with almost all the Achievements. I just thought they might have posted a little update on how things were going or if they needed to take a break from it for a little while, instead of keeping us in suspense XD
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4843 || Posts : 44 || Thanks : 19 || Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

wraith512

I know :) they can take all the time they need, I've already completed the game with almost all the Achievements. I just thought they might have posted a little update on how things were going or if they needed to take a break from it for a little while, instead of keeping us in suspense XD
    Maybe so, I remember the same thing happened in Dark Souls, so who knows. I hope one does come, but I almost want it to have features that I cannot Hex edit personally. like having X amount of potions or something similar, stuff like that.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by wraith512 View Post
    Maybe so, I remember the same thing happened in Dark Souls, so who knows. I hope one does come, but I almost want it to have features that I cannot Hex edit personally. like having X amount of potions or something similar, stuff like that.
    That would be nice :P I know CyberSam is good at the kind of stuff with regards to his Dragon Age editor which is epic, being able to mod your weapon speed was amazing!

wraith512

That would be nice :P I know CyberSam is good at the kind of stuff with regards to his Dragon Age editor which is epic, being able to mod your weapon speed was amazing!
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I gotta look into that. WoW I would never have thought of such a thing that's amazing