360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Quicky & Magnus Hydra] Castlevania Lord of Shadow TU3 [Updated Trainer] - Page 4
Register

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trainers

65 52.85%
  • Save Editors

45 36.59%
  • XEX Mods

11 8.94%
  • Playing Fair

2 1.63%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [Quicky/Magnus Hydra] Castlevania Lord of Shadow TU3 [Updated Trainer]

one more question !!
    how to link CD2

Default pass through default.xex , but i must pass throught Quicky-Magnus-CVLOS.xex ㅜ.ㅜ

gpgy3791

Re: [Quicky] Castlevania Lord of Shadow TU3 [Trainer]

nice trainer thanks~~^^

Fozan

neither one works with tu3 (it doesnt show up chapter xiii and xiv with the modded xex). With magnus editor, after playing a little time the satan fight, it gave me an unhandled exception error and went back to dash. But thanks anyway guys for giving and trying to improve this tool.

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: [Quicky/Magnus Hydra] Castlevania Lord of Shadow TU3 [Updated Trainer]

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Hydra View Post
    sorry programers room... same thing in a way :P
    http://www.execulink.com/~maggi/wbw/programmer.html I am trying to find the code for it. Its been years since I've been there on the PSX and PSP version.

NOTE: THIS IS THE PS/PSP CODE no the address need for the xbox memory. Useing tha a plus all I know about all version of the game I am sure I can figure out the address for the xbox. Also psp/ps and xbox data are different one is little endian other is big endian. I made a save set back on content that had some nice things I modded into the game. Like u start in the underground garden under the gate with everything. Richer in the inverted castle and other things. I though I uploaded it here but I didn't :( I no longer have it but I alot of cool things I know I can make in a trainer.

NOTE: THIS IS THE PS/PSP CODE
    Enter Programmers Room
    80097918 0040
    800974A0 0040
    its just picky as to where its used. The best place i found to do it. and it works everytime is the Inverted keep. Stand outside the cd room leading to the clocktower. Turn on the code (now) and walk through the cd room towards the clock tower. It will load you to the programmers room
    holy shit i remember seeing that years ago my cousin showed me on the ps1 version back when that was the next gen console lmao good times good times

talked to my cuz he said that he used a glitch that he called alucards infinity tech i googled it and found this video ,
    but it seems to me that it makes you invincible and doesnt get you to the room,

Haven Donator
    Array

simply the best thanks X360Quicky

Traine Dev

Array

@Fozan: only one works with TU3, fully works with DVD1 but not 2. I might get a gamesave to test and mod DVD2. If you delete the TU though you will have mods on DVD2 with the no TU trainer in the DL
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5115 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

Guys and quicky I owe u guy a BIG apology!! I forgot when I updated the dash to 14717 a few month back that I deleted everything off of my jtag ALL of my TUs and stuff. I put my DLC back on but never my TUs. The last updated trainner will NOT work with TU3! I found out I didn't have my TU when I went to play the DLC and couldn't find it. Some of quickys first trainner will work with the TU3. When quicky said to me some of my address where off I though he was saying that because I was working in a different part of the memory. I am VERY VERY VERY sorry. I will stop working on SOTN and get to work on the true TU 3 trainner. Where the value I have are gone in the TU3 so I have to start from scratch. I might try the 82 are like quicky was doing since some of the value are there. you guy will not hear from me until firday or saturday I still have no internet. I am in a hotal parking lot at 3:30 am typing this lol.

Haven Donator
    Array

now thats dedication thanks Mag for the update

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast