Register
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Noctis Caelum

Re: {Release} Ninja Blade SE

thank u......

Developer
    Array

well I guess its just research which is what i'll be doing when the new ssx game comes out

I C0z I

nice job lol

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by gold View Post
    nice job lol
    thank u..i asked if u wanted the other offsets i found but u never replid lol

ticallion

hey red hulk! u are a god damn beast! now this is one of the best ninja games araound next to ninja gaiden...and it is imo even harder so u think u could find offsets or implement those damn vital sprays? if this would be possible, then u achieved a milestone.
    i can remember modio used to have one for those vital-sprays and blood crystals. but the funny thing was their editor worked fine on those health sprays but did not mod one single blood crystal :-D lol

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by ticallion View Post
    hey red hulk! u are a god damn beast! now this is one of the best ninja games araound next to ninja gaiden...and it is imo even harder so u think u could find offsets or implement those damn vital sprays? if this would be possible, then u achieved a milestone.
    i can remember modio used to have one for those vital-sprays and blood crystals. but the funny thing was their editor worked fine on those health sprays but did not mod one single blood crystal :-D lol
    if u have any saves with at least 7 or more health sprays i can do it..i never had more than 2 so it would of been a pain looking for them

ticallion

exactly that is the point...i cannot remember having more than 2 or 3 health spreays at once during the game...first they are rare...second without them this game is in my opinion not beatable. but what i know is that the maximum number of health spras is 255 if that helps u in any way lol...sorry i never had 7 or more at the same time in a savegame...like i said u would set a milestone for this game if u found out the health sprays and implement them in ur modding tool.

tic

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by ticallion View Post
    exactly that is the point...i cannot remember having more than 2 or 3 health spreays at once during the game...first they are rare...second without them this game is in my opinion not beatable. but what i know is that the maximum number of health spras is 255 if that helps u in any way lol...sorry i never had 7 or more at the same time in a savegame...like i said u would set a milestone for this game if u found out the health sprays and implement them in ur modding tool.

tic
    i'll see wat i can do

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast