360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
PS3 Save Unlocker Released - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DEADBEEF

Array
    I had a look at the Source code for this, lol....The tool I made actually handles the file lol; I parse the entire file and then grab whatever values and I want and then you can also edit any value/parameter. The structure uses a type of "List" to store parameter variables. Also I have noticed that in some saves the ACCOUNT_ID isn't always present... And when it is present, in the PARAMS block/array the ACCOUNT_ID will also be there and right above it is what looks to be some kind of hash which is the same length as the ACCOUNT_ID... So there may be security on some PARAM.SFO files.

VIP Member

Array
    from my understand ps3 saves are pretty easy to read compared to 360 games. but its that damn security that gets in the way of anything sticking. i would love white knight chronicles edited lol.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6950 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

DEADBEEF

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by jkipp82 View Post
    from my understand ps3 saves are pretty easy to read compared to 360 games. but its that damn security that gets in the way of anything sticking. i would love white knight chronicles edited lol.
    From what I've seen - the actual save-data files are encrypted. But now that people have access to the memory then they should be able to get the Keys... Wii's gamesaves are encrypted as well, but people found how to get the keys from it.

Extorris
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by JizzaBeez View Post
    Form what I've seen - the actual save-data files are encrypted. But now that people have access to the memory then they should be able to get the Keys... Wii's gamesaves are encrypted as well, but people found how to get the keys from it.
    I remember with the PSP, a plugin was required to decrypt the saves, Possibly the same?

Array
    if ps3 save is all most psp r the wii can someone make a cheat device like cwcheat or that thing wii use
    and can ps3 save b hex?

VIP Member

Array
    cfw has to get in place and where its much more stable like the wiis cfw. until then dont expect cwcheat anytime soon.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6950 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: PS3 Save Unlocker Released

not working on White Knight Chronicles 1/2. :'(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12