360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Eternal Sonata [Modding Special Attacks]
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CaiusBallad

Eternal Sonata [Modding Special Attacks]

First off, I know this game is very very old, but I was just messing up with my old savefiles and I was able to manually mod all the items and accessories. However I can't find the special attacks' offets. I found the character's offsets but if I try to edit the currently equipped special attacks, the savefile gets corrupted. Can anybody help me with doing this? Thanks in advance.

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Eternal Sonata [Modding Special Attacks]

Quote Originally Posted by CaiusBallad View Post
    First off, I know this game is very very old, but I was just messing up with my old savefiles and I was able to manually mod all the items and accessories. However I can't find the special attacks' offets. I found the character's offsets but if I try to edit the currently equipped special attacks, the savefile gets corrupted. Can anybody help me with doing this? Thanks in advance.
    Hey, if its not too much trouble could you share the items and accessories offsets, and by items do u also mean equipment? ill see what i can do about the special attack offsets

CaiusBallad

The "item offsets" include usable items, accessories, weapons and key items as well.

Offsets - 00042941 (If you're playing the game for the first time)
    0003F940 (Encore Mode)

The item values have 3 bytes (2 for the item and 1 for item amount)
    I don't know exactly the values for each item, but I know most of them.
    Here is the list of some values for most of the items, weapons and accessories : Eternal Sonata Values .txt
    But even I don't know the values for each item, I know the values start at "00 01" and end at "01 90" so if you add all these values you will have all the items.
    I was trying to find offsets for the score pieces too, but with no success, maybe you could help me with this too. PM me if you need anything else.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CaiusBallad For This Useful Post:

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9404 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

CaiusBallad

I've seen about the editor before, however I'd like to mod special attacks without having to mod the char's levels so this editor won't work for me but thanks anyway

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by CaiusBallad View Post
    I've seen about the editor before, however I'd like to mod special attacks without having to mod the char's levels so this editor won't work for me but thanks anyway
    Another great thing would be if it was possible to add Crescendo and Serenade to the party forever, like the ps3 version. That would be amazing xD.

Thanks for posting the Item offsets dude.

CaiusBallad

Quote Originally Posted by SourceKnight View Post
    Another great thing would be if it was possible to add Crescendo and Serenade to the party forever, like the ps3 version. That would be amazing xD.

Thanks for posting the Item offsets dude.
    Yeah I bet that would surely be amazing but I don't think that's possible LOL
    And you're welcome. I will keep searching for the special attack offsets if you find anything yourself please tell me.

CaiusBallad

still can't find anything. this is taking too long, thought it would be easier :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast