360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [FINAL] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save Editor - Page 87
Page 87 of 114 FirstFirst ... 12376277828384858687888990919297112 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [FINAL] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save Editor

Got Snow's Crystal. :D but Valfodr, im on his lvl 45. The f*cking cactuar or catuarama always healing him. What strategy should I use ?

Uhm. Another question, how many times I can tame the PULSE GLADIATOR sir ? :)

Haven Donator
    Array

@Jack 360: quoting Genesis:
    "Make sure if your gonna use the monster editor to un-slot your monsters first then hack your monsters".
    Also make sure you don't have a chocobo at Serendipity, it will give you the same problem. By the way, be sure to make a backup of your savegame before editing.

@ Choirboy: Just follow Genesis instructions and make a backup before editing to avoid any problem.

@boombox2012: when you stagger him, focus only on valfodr, bring the bonus chain to 999 and then try to deal as much damage as you can; use imperil and deprotect on him, chichu, omega or lightninhg as commando and be sure to have at least brave and faith when you stagger him (using a Gahongas/Yakshini or a chief goblin-clodbrust combo), it won't take long at level 45.
    You can team pulse gladiator as many time as you need (i teamed it many times), but you can have only one crystal, so if you already have a pulse gladiator you cannot team another one, this can be done only with chocobos.

Array

@nicola37 - Oh thanks ! I'll try it later ! I just finish the The Reqiuem of the Goddess DLC. :D And I didnt get the new Lightning. :( Damn, I think this is the toughest fight I ever do !

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by boombox2012 View Post
    @nicola37 - Oh thanks ! I'll try it later ! I just finish the The Reqiuem of the Goddess DLC. :D And I didnt get the new Lightning. :( Damn, I think this is the toughest fight I ever do !
    I beat him at level 3, what level do we actually need to be to finish the thing off...

Array

Quote Originally Posted by boombox2012 View Post
    I think you need to get 5 stars to get her. The higher your lvl is the more easier the battle will be and getting her.
    Downloads : 30 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4598 || Posts : 85 || Thanks : 20 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Rukia: "Don't just sit there type back and reply to me!"

PSN Gamercards
    Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/xXMasterJ360Xx?feature=mhee

Jack 360

I try to mod a save at the very beginning of te game, i add all monster but the olny that doesn't appear is odin. Is possible to add this monster before doing his own quest?

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jack 360 View Post
    I try to mod a save at the very beginning of te game, i add all monster but the olny that doesn't appear is odin. Is possible to add this monster before doing his own quest?
    yes, you can get him, try to add him again it should work. I just made some tries and i saw no problems.

@boombox2012: it's an hard fight yes, but if you have a good timing you can beat caius and bahamut with only one stagger using a lv. 5 lightning (let say 2 for caius if you don't use the elixir). You just need to land light's feral link at the right moment; lightning has the ability to increase damage (pal paradigm) when the enemy is coming out from the stargger, if you land her feral link at that moment you will drain almost all their HP. Doing this you will be able to finish the fight with more than 100000 points.

P.s. yes, i think the only way to get light is finish the fight with 5 stars, i had to do it for 3 save games and i never got her without taking the maximum rank.

Jack 360

Maybe i have some problem with the editor, because if dont use Modio to put the save into the pen driver, the game doesn't read the save. The editor also mod my onw three coalized monster into shaz, lighning and ammodar, sometimes the game crash when i exit from the main menu. If a mod a save at the end of the game this things do not happen