360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [FINAL] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save Editor - Page 81
Register
Page 81 of 114 FirstFirst ... 6315671767778798081828384858691106 ... LastLast
    nipponboy911

Re: [FINAL] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save Editor

just wondering if theres some sort of limit to how many times i can edit my save? lmao

i edited it once already to give myself 100k of money, extra accessory capacity and 99 each of the level 1 potent items.

edited the 2nd time to give myself an extra 10k of crystarium points and loaded the save file just fine but when i try to save or enter a loading screen where the disc symbol appears on the top left corner of my screen, the game freezes >.<

any ideas why this is happening? if not i'll just start over and max my characters till i reach the same point of the story im at right now and bring em back down hehe

Array

been looking for this thank you

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJ360 View Post
    DLC have no effect on errors b/c I have every single DLC and the editor itself fully supports the new current DLC Monsters and Weapons. Do you have a backup save file? The only way to know for sure that your current save isn't corrupted is to test out another save file. Or better yet try loading your file in the game and try to save it. If the game refuses to load or save then its most likely corrupted. Maybe you used another editor and the mods you already have are conflicting with this editor.
    the only other editor that i used was jappi's editor when he first released his editor, and the only mods i did at that time was 99999 hp for both serah and noel, and max gil. Also i don't hhave any savin/loading issues with my save.
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5100 || Posts : 222 || Thanks : 114 || Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

http://www.360haven.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=106&dateline=12986652  37

Array

Is everyone using the updated version of the editor? I'm just curios b/c the Current Editor v1.18 is suppose to be error free. I was 1 of the first few to test it before the release and it never gave me any errors including with all DLC. I'm certain that using basic modding like character/monster stats and item mods do not mess up the game. The last editor only had 1 glitch in the monster editor if you read the past comments about it. So Echelo asked me to test the current editor to see if he had fixed the glitch and he did. He also wanted me to make sure nothing bad happens when changing the monster stats by leveling them up in game and to see if the editor records the new updated monster level right, that too went well. Please make sure that your using the latest version and using a 4GB or higher flashdrive. Most of your problems can be answered if you read the front page.
    Downloads : 30 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4550 || Posts : 85 || Thanks : 20 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Rukia: "Don't just sit there type back and reply to me!"

PSN Gamercards
    Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/xXMasterJ360Xx?feature=mhee

Haven Donator
    Array

@ MasterJ360 I am happy to report that the editor works fine now with no errors. This is what i had to do. First i used my ipad and recorded a video of my stats for noel, serah, and my monsters. Then, I loaded up my save in the editor, got the usual error i posted about before. Next i hit continue and noticed my stats for Noel, Serah and my monsters were zero. So what i did was copied the stats from the video i made to the editor. It took a few minutes but it was worth the wait. I saved everything and loaded up the save in the game, level up my monsters, saved and then i loaded it up in the editor and it loaded fine with no errors. I'm also guessing my save didn't work before because i used it on Jappi's editor. Not sure if anyone else had this problem though.
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5100 || Posts : 222 || Thanks : 114 || Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

http://www.360haven.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=106&dateline=12986652  37

docwookiechris

Is there anyway to edit the abilities of the monsters so I do not have to go throughy the trouble of mass infusions?

ShinigamStrife

Awesome Editor!!! just barely completed my first run through the game and doing my second with the beast of an editor. Happy to report that it has been flawless for me :) thanks again!

Xbox God

Array

Hey guys been so busy lately i haven't had time to be around I hope everyone is doing well and thx for using the editor.
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5833 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero