360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Mom slams MS as her Son racks up £1000 Xbox bill on her card - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    game0606
    yeah i seen this posted somewhere else i called that mom a milf and everybody was like what!!! she is totally not a milf

Haven Donator

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    And of course, it's the company's fault. *sigh* I just can't help but feel scared for the future, what this all these ignorant and self righteous people going about. I'll bet she treats her kid like a god and praises him on everything and never scolds him, and if he does anything wrong then it must be somebody else's fault. And the kid, not having any discipline, will just grow up to be spoiled. *sigh*
    Welcome to the Politically Correct Society, where punishment is wrong, praise is rewarded for anything and everything and where you WILL go to jail if you smack your child. Remember Parents there is always something to blame, it's not your angel child, its those Murder Simulator companies.

I think that sums it up rather nicely:P
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5600 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Hipolipolopigus
    Quite frankly, it's everybody but Microsoft's fault. The Mother or leaving her card details on the system, and the son for either A) Being stupid enough not to know that 'buying' means that you pay for something or B) just being a complete tosser.

On society itself, it is getting far worse than most people realize. People can't just use 'common' (not that common, shockingly) sense to not do stupid things. A favorite comedian of mine made a very good point; we've become so desensitized to logical reasoning, we now have to rely on the governments to tell us what's safe and what isn't. You see a bloody deep hole in the ground, you'll probably die if you jump in it. You'd think it'd be bloody obvious that it's a bad idea, but there's bound to be somebody that would be stupid enough to jump, so a law is passed that says that it has to have something to 'protect the public from it'. Can't just walk around it, can we?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123