360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Just caught me GF WTF Should i do? - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array
    I was going to ask if you perhaps had plans to be on Jerry Springer, but then I saw your GF...
    It's a tough call, but it probably won't feel the same when your fathers meat been inside her, so I would get a new one, preferably black, or at least colored, they are usually hotter :D

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Oh, I would beat the sh*t outta him! Nobody puts their meat in my GF! I mean, a good GF is hard to come by these days; they just don't make 'em like they used to. I'll bet he left his meat grease inside your GF and everything!

I think you should go out and find yourself a large, thick, black GF. It's time you upgraded, and you need a GF that cooks better and can fit more meat inside. My black GF has never let me down before, and my GF always takes all my huge thick meat. And the inside of my black GF is always so hot!

I mean let's be honest. A small white GF is only good for about two years anyways, then the GF starts breaking down every time you wanna put your meat inside. The black ones last longer and work harder, and they do things to your meat that a white GF will never be able to do.

But yeah, that's just my opinion. I hope everything works out in the end.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Mister Epic
    Ha... You got me. I thought it was a serious thread until I saw the picture. Nice one Sephiroth! :-P

On a side note, this would've been a perfect thread to Bel Air someone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123