gggzone

Re: Tales Of Vesperia SE by NoVa(again)

Very nice one
    I have been looking for this save editor with everything
    Thanks~~~~

Array

Quote Originally Posted by treyflint View Post
    I have a problem with the titles for judith rita and estelle, everyone elses works fine. I ticked the all titles boxes for everyone but when I load the game only the guys have all the titles
    Funnily enough I'm having a similar issue... except I've ONLY got the titles for Yuri and Karol (admittedly two of the toughest to complete)...

I set myself back in my efforts to get the titles because I initially modified my first playthrough near the end using a much earlier version of Homura's editor that I managed to scrounge up... and it changed all sorts of things I didn't want it to, including adding all the glitchy titles and stuff, thus buggering up my actual title collection (I'd got most of the tough ones legitimately). Failed again when I tried carrying titles over to my second playthrough, incorrect in my assumption that it might fix what went wrong.

I got Nova's editor while partway through my second playthrough... and I'm now on my 3rd.
    I didn't bother carrying over the titles this time, opting instead to try and add them with Nova's editor... BUT it only worked for Yuri and Karol. Estelle, Rita, Judith, Repede and Raven are all presently lacking their titles despite my trying to edit them in three times now... and I can't afford to get them all manually this playthrough as I'm doing my speed-run (and I've already missed the first event for Estelle's teacher title dealie).
    I'm absolutely dreading doing a 4th run... -_-; This game is consuming my life...

Just 3 achievements left to get:
    The Speed Run....
    The 100% Completion...
    And those damned titles.

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by SotiCoto View Post
    Funnily enough I'm having a similar issue... except I've ONLY got the titles for Yuri and Karol (admittedly two of the toughest to complete)...

I set myself back in my efforts to get the titles because I initially modified my first playthrough near the end using a much earlier version of Homura's editor that I managed to scrounge up... and it changed all sorts of things I didn't want it to, including adding all the glitchy titles and stuff, thus buggering up my actual title collection (I'd got most of the tough ones legitimately). Failed again when I tried carrying titles over to my second playthrough, incorrect in my assumption that it might fix what went wrong.

I got Nova's editor while partway through my second playthrough... and I'm now on my 3rd.
    I didn't bother carrying over the titles this time, opting instead to try and add them with Nova's editor... BUT it only worked for Yuri and Karol. Estelle, Rita, Judith, Repede and Raven are all presently lacking their titles despite my trying to edit them in three times now... and I can't afford to get them all manually this playthrough as I'm doing my speed-run (and I've already missed the first event for Estelle's teacher title dealie).
    I'm absolutely dreading doing a 4th run... -_-; This game is consuming my life...

Just 3 achievements left to get:
    The Speed Run....
    The 100% Completion...
    And those damned titles.
    You might as well download a 100% GameSave for those last 3 achievements, saving you the trouble of having to play the game 4 times again.
    In the mean time Seth can look into the title bug and hopefully fix it if he's still interested in working on the editor.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5898 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

farisr

Thanks for the editor.

koizumi

really nice! great job

KirbyBE

hey im having some probs with this editor
    all the things i try all end up in corrupted save game dont ask me why even when i just try to add money it does not work anymore

so can someone help me out and try to edit my save ?

--> My Game Save (2shared)

Would like to have the following things if it aint to much to ask
    All Stats Max /titles
    Money
    Max Tools/Ingredients/Synthesis material/Attachments
    And for Equip only want stuff for Yuri
    Wep: Last Fencer and Blazor Edge
    Armor: Hyper Armor / Hyper Helm

Epicpantom

How does it come that when I load my save every option are set to 0, like every lvl, every items ... is it because the software doesn't read my save file ?
    And in that case, why ?

KirbyBE

you have to extract the Save data inside the Gamesave had same prob :D