360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Street Fighter X Tekken - Save Editor V2.5.0.2 - Page 9
Register
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Hoshikage

Array

Re: Street Fighter X Tekken - Save Editor V2.0.0.1

If it doesn't work for anyone can you please send me your save.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8252 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

myers112

Any news on the new Editor ? Really need to mod the online achievements but don't want them popping all at once lol

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by myers112 View Post
    Any news on the new Editor ? Really need to mod the online achievements but don't want them popping all at once lol
    Its like this, people are sharing saves with online stats so I will be taking my time with the update.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8252 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

myers112

Ok, but well done on what you've achieved so far, keep up the great work :D I'll wait for the next update and keep fighting online for now lol

Hoshikage

Array

Version 2.0.0.2
    ============

Offset bug fixed

Version Update now available.

Array

Re: Street Fighter X Tekken - Save Editor V2.0.0.2

This editor can help with those time consuming achievements.
    Thanks

Hoshikage

Array

Can someone upload a save with Rank D+ on ward. I can only work on this editor to before am back to college for the week.

scorpy78

I found out an easy way to achieve all the connected moves and finished with certain move achievements with the 2.0.0.1 editor.

It's for people like me who unlock all the online achievements at once after modding only one value.

What I've done is create a new offline profile on my xbox, load the game with new profile, play one or two rounds and let it save.

Now extract this save to your computer, mod whatever you want (don't touch online tabs in the editor), i. e. 499 crossarts connected, 499 EX special moves connected, 299 cross art finishes, 299 pandora finishes and so on.

Then rehash and resign this savefile to your own profile (live or not, doesn't matter), I used 360revolution.

Start the game, connect second controller or play against CPU and do what is left to do (1 pandora finish, one EX special move .....) and after the match the achievements unlock.

Make sure not to unlock to many in one match, especially if you're online and space them out

After you're done with those time consuming achievements, put your original save back into your profile.

EDIT: ok it works with the 2.0.0.2 updated editor, I just tried it. It ixed the problem with unlocking all live achievements at once, thank you pureIso

one thing Im missing is to use certain character 300 times but overall good work pureIso

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast