360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Asura's Wrath S Rank. - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Saiyan Pride
    Array

Re: Asura's Wrath S Rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Supremesis View Post
    Right now confused someone says can get all achievements and one guy talks bull about an all gauges im losing it -.-
    Yeah it pops all Achievements but in a weird order, that's why I said in the first post (which obviously the other guy didn't read) to complete the game yourself first.
    Downloads : 120 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 5180 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 60 || Thanked 235 Times in 38 Posts

Flying Is Simple, You Just Throw Yourself At The Ground, Then Miss.

Dark_Soul
    Array

Ah right aye i can clearly see that you said to complete game first in bold red writing wonder how big the writing needs to be for that guy to understand -.- but nice upload dude will use it... when i have the game lol

EDIT: Might want to add that you get all achievements for the game in the first post dude so as no one says blah blah i got achievement for so n so when i only wanted the S ranks or anything... but then again who would complain about achievements being unlocked o.o ah well lol.
    Last edited by Supremesis; 03-22-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4855 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 182 || Thanked 57 Times in 13 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by x Revenge Inc x View Post
    Yes but as I said, I noted in the first post that they will pop in an odd order, so why repeat what I stated? so instead of just repeating what I said in the main post why not just be thankful that someone uploaded a save you needed? you happily used it but wasn't willing to say thank you for hours of work, you just moan about what I stated in the first post!

And you worry about things being "Legit" your on a modding website and your using someone else's work, how is using someone else's work legit anyway? -_-

I've had glitches in many a game where Achievements pop where they are not supposed to, Microshaft are not going to ban anyone on the reason that the game may have glitched... like the 1000G pop glitch on Just Cause 1...
    This is true. I had achievements randomly pop up in my first battle on Record of Agarest War (The ones for doing 10k damage in a single attack, as well as for having characters with each stat over a certain number). I reported it to Microsoft and they told me they forwareded it to the Developer, and then responded again a few days later saying that it had happend to a few other people.

To be honest, I wasn't worried about getting reset or anything, since they knew about it, but it made me stop playing the game because I felt a bit disheartened by the fact that I wasn't able to earn them myself. I generally only do light modding in terms of making games easier to beat, i'll still play through them myself, because I still enjoy playing the games. I just feel a lot of developers try to make their games stupidly hard on purpose, because for some reason they don't actually want people to be able to beat them, which is idiotic.

TL;DR, Thanks for the save. :D

shake

Thx for the save, i needed 1 achievement to get S ranks on hard, so i got it.Great work.

crashcrack

wow nice work man

Array

Great share :)

Synaticon

Thx for this great share. Appreciate your work!

Keep it up!!

adityjain

Thanks Mate

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast