I did read somewhere about updating the launch.ini file with a plugin directory linking to xppdll or something like that.. but I don't know where to start and googling lead me no where. I'm sort of a jtag noob, as this isn't even my console-it's my friends. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)
Funny that I actually figured this out before I read this... but I think you posted it RIGHT as I decided to try that or call it quits.
For anybody else that stumbles upon this thread; here is what I found:
1. Make sure you are placing the NG3 Trainer in the same folder as the default.xex file. (This includes NG3Launcher.xex, xppdll.xex (I copied mine so it was both there and on the root of the Hdd.) and 2 text files. One of those text files contains the cheats in it. Make sure they are present.)
2. Make sure the default.xex file is an untouched (freshly ripped, unpatched) version, if you want to use it with DLC on Title Update 2.
3. To install Title Update 2, download it (I found mine at: http://www.xbuc.net/?details=NINJA%20GAIDEN%203) and place the appropriate Title Updates in your Cache folder on the Hdd.
4. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DASHLAUNCH INSTALLED (download is very easy to find on google, installation takes about 2 minutes. Place it on USB, navigate to installation folder, run.)
5. Adjust launch.ini (should be located on the root of your hdd) to point plugin1 to xppdll.xex (should also be located (moved by you) on the root of your hdd.)
6. Run NG3Launcher.xex. NOT default.xex. NOT patched default.xex. NOT xppdll.xex. NG3Launcher.xex.
7. Not sure how applicable this will be to everyone, but I was unable to run the game off my Hdd. I had to run it off USB.
Thank you so much for all your help! You guys were great!!
Edit: One more thing I forgot to add. You may have to "unlock" the DLC for use. I used a program called XM360 to do it. Super easy. Tutorials on Youtube. Good luck!!
another big work
does anyone have a updated link to the trainer? Tthe download in the op is dead.