360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Cheat Device for ps3
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    VIP Member

Array

Cheat Device for ps3

check this out found it through another site.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ttingInfo.html
    Edit: Until this is reversed engineered it only works with 3.41. People are working and changing this into a homebrew app.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jkipp82 For This Useful Post:

Array
    Is there away to find codes because a list of game codes on a website has alot more game codes than the one i downloaded does.

VIP Member

Array
    I really dont know. I just passed the message along.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    I'm sure lists will be made. Look at the Ocarina app for the Wii. They have at least one entire website dedicated to these codes.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array
    this sounds awesome, i used to use action replay alot for my ps1/2 and gameboy, oh how i miss them
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4929 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

" Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it "
    " The best mind-altering drug is truth "

Array
    Thats what I loved abpout the psone and ps2, you could buy proper cheat devices and gave you inf health, inf ammo and stuff like that. I ised to have both the xploder and action replay devices. I didnt always use it but it sure livened up dull games. I would love to see something like this for the 360 or PS3

Mister Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcol View Post
    Thats what I loved abpout the psone and ps2, you could buy proper cheat devices and gave you inf health, inf ammo and stuff like that. I ised to have both the xploder and action replay devices. I didnt always use it but it sure livened up dull games. I would love to see something like this for the 360 or PS3
    Unfortunately, that won't happen because of Sony, Nintendo and Microshaft threatening lawsuits.

But man, I really DO miss those days...

But now we have save editors and homebrew/cfw for that kind of stuff. Not as good as a cheat device, but it gets the job done when it counts.

Extorris
    Array
    If i recall correctly, There was a cheat enabler app that writes modifications to the EBOOTS, of course there's not much to choose from at this moment in time, However it will most definitely grow. As for this thing you are talking about, I'm only assuming it will be doing the same, and eventually it will be signed for 3.55, If it's that much of a success.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast