360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Ninja Gaiden 3 Gets a 3.0 from IGN - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 Gets a 3.0 from IGN

Big NG fan here, including the NES games. As a fan, I gotta say that NG3 is a complete failure. Normally I can't stand IGN (I'm also a big Sonic fan) but this time I gotta side with them, especially about how it feels more like Dynasty Warriors than anything else. As much as I REALLY didn't like Itagaki, you gotta admit that Team Ninja has been going downhill ever since he left. Let's just hope DOA5 makes up for it.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6866 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Big NG fan here, including the NES games. As a fan, I gotta say that NG3 is a complete failure. Normally I can't stand IGN (I'm also a big Sonic fan) but this time I gotta side with them, especially about how it feels more like Dynasty Warriors than anything else. As much as I REALLY didn't like Itagaki, you gotta admit that Team Ninja has been going downhill ever since he left. Let's just hope DOA5 makes up for it.
    yup i agree, after i finished the game i was really disappointed in this game as well, just could not believe how much they changed it from NG2, i loved that one and the first one and the NES games as well
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24489 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

poppap

what seriously just 3.0

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

only review you should be worried about is your own.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8612 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Bear Hugs

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    only review you should be worried about is your own.
    Very impressive saying Mr. Sterling. Yes, we all have our own point of view and opinion on how we look at games, either it from; reviewers, trailers, really any media internet online etc. Ninja Gaiden 3 wasn't a bad game to say even though it has it weak points, my opinion of course.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6570 || Posts : 1,934 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor

Array

The Ninja Gaiden series are like the best games out there all the different types of combat and weapons to use. How could IGN rate it so bad they need a good slaping for their failure to understand how great a game Ninja Gaiden 3 is.

DarkOne
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by kylefrancis View Post
    The Ninja Gaiden series are like the best games out there all the different types of combat and weapons to use. How could IGN rate it so bad they need a good slaping for their failure to understand how great a game Ninja Gaiden 3 is.
    It's their opinion what they rate Ninja Gaiden 3. You think it's a great game, I think it's a horrible game compared to the previous versions.
    If you think Ninja Gaiden 3 is such a great game, well, then, enjoy your opinion.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Crimi Martin For This Useful Post:

london_1904

i loved this game it pissed me off at times and really did get annoying like number 2 and number 1 but none the less i still loved it to bits i don't really like the online side of it all games seem to be going that and i just looking at ninja gaiden as a hack and slash not an online game but ign can go to hell XD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast