360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
(request) halo 3 / halo 3 ODST / halo reach campaign editor
Register
    Array

(request) halo 3 / halo 3 ODST / halo reach campaign editor

is it possible to mod the campaign save of these games like you can with gears of war 2's save editor for infinite ammo and god mode (changed after each new section of the campaign) for use on a retail 360 or would it have to be a modded xex on the disk (wich would probably be the easiest way) or is it encrypted or something.

Array
    I'd be interested in learning how to mod the files themselves to make this possible.. I've been thinking about it for a while actually

Array

Re: (request) halo 3 / halo 3 ODST / halo reach campaign editor

is there any credit editor that not ned to pay for it for halo reach?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: (request) halo 3 / halo 3 ODST / halo reach campaign editor

Quote Originally Posted by lickerout View Post
    is it possible to mod the campaign save of these games like you can with gears of war 2's save editor for infinite ammo and god mode (changed after each new section of the campaign) for use on a retail 360 or would it have to be a modded xex on the disk (wich would probably be the easiest way) or is it encrypted or something.
    I don't think it's possible. Maybe a crap tone of ammo, but not infinite and definitely not god mode. Of course, if it was, I'd like to take god mode into Lone Wolf and screw around with generals for an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by eje View Post
    is there any credit editor that not ned to pay for it for halo reach?
    Short answer: no. There isn't any credit editor for Reach at all, paid or otherwise, at least not one that makes it worth anybody's while; Horizon has a tool that lets you add 1000 credits to your total, but in the time it would take to mod those credits, you could have earned three times as much with idle boosting alone. Unless you never sign online, there is no way to mod credits. It has to do with Bungie's online server security.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com