360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Thanks 360Haven
Register

Thread: Thanks 360Haven

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array
    Twitter: @

Thanks 360Haven

At the risk of sounding soppy and strange I would like to say thank you. I have been a member on other modding sites for a while, most of the people from them are up them selfs and abusive, even though they just use other peoples gamesaves and mod tools, yet here where you all smash games with your made editors and jtag mods (days before the game comes out) you are all polite friendly and helpfull, great community and thanks again. 360Haven = my new online home.
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5410 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 276 Times in 145 Posts

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bongmantv For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: Thanks 360Haven

Im glad you think the same way i do this site is the best modding forum around!

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

always a welcome to see another member enjoying the site as much as i do as well :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bongmantv View Post
    At the risk of sounding soppy and strange I would like to say thank you. I have been a member on other modding sites for a while, most of the people from them are up them selfs and abusive, even though they just use other peoples gamesaves and mod tools, yet here where you all smash games with your made editors and jtag mods (days before the game comes out) you are all polite friendly and helpfull, great community and thanks again. 360Haven = my new online home.
    Well said. I do believe the average age group on this site is 20+. I am sure annoying "kids" will alway get banned really quick if they misbehave.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8221 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Its awesome you dit this Bongmantv your awesome
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18400 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!