360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Achievements Save (No DLC Required) - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Array

Re: KoA Reckoning - 'A Wink & A Smile' and 'Green Thumb' Achievement Save (No DLC)

By the way, for those members who had tried this save set, please let me know whether these saves are working for you.
    Otherwise please feedback on the issues you have encounter regarding these saves (corrupted etc).
    Very much appreciated...Thank u.

Array

Re: KoA Reckoning - 'A Wink & A Smile' and 'Green Thumb' Achievement Save (No DLC)

A wink and a smile is corrupted ive tried resigning it and such like 5 times now, normally everything is fine.
    I even moved it from my usb to my hdd and its still corrupted. Ive spent 60 hours on the game and ive done everything, i really dont wanna waste more time playing this after such a huge timesink.

Hopefully you can get it sorted, also i got 2 dlcs but that should be no problem

Array
    Twitter: @

All the saves are corrupted for me.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4602 || Posts : 125 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Array

Hey, I tried these as I had no desire to work on the persuasion or loremaster or green thumb for the time consumption was ridiculous, but like you asked, I tried all the saves after rehashing and resigning with both modio and horizon and all of them came up corrupt, Not sure why but thought I would let you know.

Array

UPDATE:
    Due to the corrupted save issues, I've decided to load these saves in the game & re-save it again with the hope that this might solve the issues.
    You can download this re-save version of these saves from the main post.
    For these re-save version of the saves, I've tested rehash & resign with both Horizon & Modio.
    Tested with 5 different Xbox 360 consoles (2 are mine & 3 are my friends') with two different Profiles on each console.
    As a result, all these re-save version of saves are loading perfectly without corruption issue & achievements pop with no problems.

If you still got the corrupted save while trying these re-save version of saves, please do let me know. Enjoy.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by wilsondtm View Post
    UPDATE:
    Due to the corrupted save issues, I've decided to load these saves in the game & re-save it again with the hope that this might solve the issues.
    You can download this re-save version of these saves from the main post.
    For these re-save version of the saves, I've tested rehash & resign with both Horizon & Modio.
    Tested with 5 different Xbox 360 consoles (2 are mine & 3 are my friends') with two different Profiles on each console.
    As a result, all these re-save version of saves are loading perfectly without corruption issue & achievements pop with no problems.

If you still got the corrupted save while trying these re-save version of saves, please do let me know. Enjoy.
    Try'd the re-save with the latest dashboard and the TU of the game. And.... It worked!! Thank you so much for this wilsondtm! Not sure why the other file got messed up somehow. But again thanks for re-uploading it :)

Edit: I just try'd the Loremaster, only achievement i needed.
    Last edited by ThisGuyP1469; 08-24-2012 at 04:24 AM.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyP1469 View Post
    Try'd the re-save with the latest dashboard and the TU of the game. And.... It worked!! Thank you so much for this wilsondtm! Not sure why the other file got messed up somehow. But again thanks for re-uploading it :)
    Glad to hear it's working & finally solve the issue.
    In fact, I should thanks for all the feedback for letting me know about the issue.
    Have you try all these saves? Just wish all four of these saves will be working though.
    Do let me know if any problems occurs again. Cheers.. =)

The Hero Of Time

I don't know who you are? But i love you, thank you for this. Seriously!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast