360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Warriors Orochi 3 Editor - Page 14
Register
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 Editor

As far as stats, Heath and Musou are important, as it would require both the Heath and Musou upgrade to get anywhere near 999, and thats with only tanky characters. Speed is a big one too (I modded mine around 400 or so) it helps to zoom through missions. Atk and Def are not really needed with a good weapon and good abilities, but still, that 3 out of 5 skills that are needed, and since they are all stored side by side, might as well be able to mod them all. Just my 2 cents.

Haven Donator
    Array

Slightly OT, but anyone else have this issue?

The instruction manual in my game repeats information, starting on page 16, the next page is page 9 again, and this continues for about 7 more pages, so its once again on page 16, and then it switches to the foreign language manual.

Anyone elses like this?

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Raoh View Post

The instruction manual in my game repeats information, starting on page 16, the next page is page 9 again, and this continues for about 7 more pages, so its once again on page 16, and then it switches to the foreign language manual.

Anyone elses like this?
    well i dont usually look at the manuals lol but looked to see if mine did the same, and mine does not do that
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raoh View Post

Anyone elses like this?
    Not mine man, you might have a nice little misprint manual on your hands. $$$?
    Hell I can remember years back I saw someone sold a Black Label FFVII miprinted Manual and misprinted Cover Inserts for $400. Soooooo, dunno... you might have something there if a collector really wants it later on down the line. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaverSasuke View Post
    As far as stats, Heath and Musou are important, as it would require both the Heath and Musou upgrade to get anywhere near 999, and thats with only tanky characters. Speed is a big one too (I modded mine around 400 or so) it helps to zoom through missions. Atk and Def are not really needed with a good weapon and good abilities, but still, that 3 out of 5 skills that are needed, and since they are all stored side by side, might as well be able to mod them all. Just my 2 cents.
    Yea,
    The max for speed is 500 even if you edit it to 999.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5853 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Developer

Array

Running into a little discouraging progress, but progress nonetheless.
    I've got nearly everything written done (just need to write down ALL the weapons pretty much) but I've been building the GUI here and there while taking a break from cross-referencing the Weapons and such.

Being done with only a few characters, items, weapon abilities (which is taken up most of the size), and Character EXP (Coding) but 2 Dynasties done (GUI), with all character stats, weapons. If calculations are correct the final build will be around 3.6MB (Give or take 500KB) without any background. Now I'm not a huge fan of that size but if you guys are happy with that, thats fine with me because I don't care about the size for my personal use but for people downloading it and download speeds, etc... That I care about.

Since I know that the Weapon Abilities part of the GUI takes up most of the space (being 1056 of them, 8 for each character), hopefully you guys won't mind the size as long as you can completely edit your Slot #1 Weapon for each character to your liking.

Hopefully I can try to keep in under 5MB (that'll be my personal limit) lol
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5853 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Me personally like you said I don't care, I've seen a lot of your work for the warriors series and I know you always deliver the best possible editor. So knowing that ahead of time makes me say bring on any size ill wait two hours if I had too lol.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Running into a little discouraging progress, but progress nonetheless.
    I've got nearly everything written done (just need to write down ALL the weapons pretty much) but I've been building the GUI here and there while taking a break from cross-referencing the Weapons and such.

Being done with only a few characters, items, weapon abilities (which is taken up most of the size), and Character EXP (Coding) but 2 Dynasties done (GUI), with all character stats, weapons. If calculations are correct the final build will be around 3.6MB (Give or take 500KB) without any background. Now I'm not a huge fan of that size but if you guys are happy with that, thats fine with me because I don't care about the size for my personal use but for people downloading it and download speeds, etc... That I care about.

Since I know that the Weapon Abilities part of the GUI takes up most of the space (being 1056 of them, 8 for each character), hopefully you guys won't mind the size as long as you can completely edit your Slot #1 Weapon for each character to your liking.

Hopefully I can try to keep in under 5MB (that'll be my personal limit) lol
    thanks for the info on your progress sly :), and i also dont care what size it is lol, so i am good with it being as big as it needs to be lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Inactive Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    thanks for the info on your progress sly :), and i also dont care what size it is lol, so i am good with it being as big as it needs to be lol
    So do I!!! and thank you for your dedication sly!