Alien Breed Episode 1 - Save Editor
created by: JizzaBeez
How to use:
1) Extract the save-data from the Alien Breed Episode 1 gamesave.
2) Open the extracted save-data in this editor.
*You can select different Save-Slots to load under the Options menu.
3) Make any changes; right-click to edit, and then save the file.
4) Inject the edited save-data back into the gamesave overwriting the old data.
5) Rehash and Resign the gamesave before using.
This program will read/write the save-data and fix the checksum(s).
just tested it & it works great.
My GT5 Profile My Blu-Ray Collection My PS3 Games
Thx for the rep everyone!!! PS3 Themes (Static & Dynamic)
Thx for it:)
I give it a try & test it on my
DVD Bundle version (Alien Breed Trilogy)
YES it works on the DVD version :)
are there editors for episode 2&3???
i put it in request :)
Last edited by elroco; 07-08-2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: works
Does setting the ammo total to 999, like in your picture, give unlimited ammo or just 999 for the weapon you edit?
Nice game,excelent work,tested and works fine...
i'm change only (total)
if change (clip), game not loaded
Awesome stuff, loved Alien Breed on the Amiga years ago, and might actually give it a bash with this editor now. What are the max stats to put in for each category?