360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 - Save Editor - Page 10
Register
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Array

Re: Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 - Save Editor

Sure thing. Trying a different host this time: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

By the way, anyone have the actual nude mod for this game, by any chance? It seems to exist under many names, "DOAX2_Nude_Hack" being one example, but there are several more.

Array

is the link still up?

Array

has nobody combined "nude" mode with the virtual pictorials yet?
    where you could see any of the girls in any of the other girls pictorials while ALSO having the "nude" mode?

Array

i actually saw one suggestion to have the nude mode work in virtual pictorial was to "hex the inventory tables".
    anybody know how to find the swimsuit data in HxD?
    (still surprised there isnt something already for this.)

One Hit Wonder
    Array

I have to post to use this?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by sovereign View Post
    I have to post to use this?
    Nope! Just look at the OP and click on the word Download near the bottom in bold. It's a hyper link. Remember to extract the file called ups.dat from the container of the save for the editor to recognize it. Some of the editor doesn't seemed explained, or explained well. So, if you need help I can try to help. I'm more of a lurker/leecher than a poster since I lack skills to make editors.

One tip I'll give, the first tab that's open when the editor is open, is the inventory like it states. For some reason it took me a bit to figure out that the Slot numbers are the item slots in the game. So try not to overwrite slot 0 so you don't lose the starting swimsuit, and some other characters have specific items for them like Kasumi with her hair band/strap. Those may be on slot 1, and 2. Also, this may glitch out the game like it has for me. Zack is no longer sending me the specific costumes anymore for getting the rest. So, I would suggest just giving those to each girl right off the bat if you're playing somewhat legit like me. All but one is listed properly for the "special" suit. That one is Tina's. It's called, Black Cat. Hopefully this helps you and others who may still be playing this, and using the editor!

Also, this works! Big thanks, and this makes the game a bit more bearable to play other wise it will take 300+ hours to get EVERYTHING!

Array

For whatever reason the formatting is all broken and I can't seem to fix it in editing. I thought of this again recently and figured I could add this. Here is the save editor in case anyone would still have use for it. This is the newer version as the one in the download section is the older version. About using the "nude" swimsuit in Virtual Pictorials, it should be possible to mod it to make it show up among the other swimsuits so that with the nude mod applied one can change between wearing swimsuits and nude without having to change files back and forth. As it is that is at least possible in-game. Though if the nude mod is applied one probably wants the girls to just be nude anyway. I also found the nude mod. The mod in its original release has two different texture sets, the so-called "Jap" and "Pal". If going with those names then Jap should have been "JPN" and Pal should have been "PAL", but they are strange names anyway because both texture sets work with any copy of the game from any region. It is also strange that there are two sets and not just one. These are the differences, found by using the Difference blend mode in Photoshop. Ayane and Christie have a lower-back tattoo in the Pal set. Kokoro has a weird, bright shade around the areolae and vulva in the Jap set. Kasumi doesn't have the Playboy rabbit logo in the Pal set. Leifang and Tina have a brighter Playboy rabbit logo in the Jap set and a darker logo in the Pal set. There is also a weird shade, Leifang has a dark and Tina has a bright, on the sides of the vulva in the Jap set. Lisa has different coloring on the vulva between the Jap and Pal sets. There is also a weird, bright shade around the vulva in the Pal set. I have made a combined set with Ayane, Christie, and Lisa from the Jap set, everyone else from the Pal set, and also removed the Playboy rabbit logo from everyone. I'm sharing that and other stuff here in case anyone wants it: https://drive.proton.me/urls/YBP7C1R7WG#SxGUKcSpECjf
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kcin2; 6 Days Ago at 09:43 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910