360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Ninja Gaiden 3 - All Trials, All Difficulty & DLC Save Set - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    mortikia2010

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 - Master Ninja + Solo Challenge Trials Save Set

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bang_Fat_Chicks View Post
    Ok ill try that thx a lot. And i tried master ninja i couldnt even get pass the checkpoint he saved at haha but ill try your save first then try these again. Also, What is the Karma for in NG3?
    haha no prob, Karma is what gets you on the leaderboards, also I think it counts as your xp for your player level (when playing trials and multiplayer)

Array

Oh ok i was wondering like wth.. And is there another save set with all the trails complete? Because im bringing this game back today because i didnt like it as much as the 2nd so i want to get as many achievements if not all if i can.. Also, I cant beat Theador on hard so im know i wont be able to beat him on master ninja so i might not be able to get those achievements. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by mortikia2010 View Post
    haha no prob, Karma is what gets you on the leaderboards, also I think it counts as your xp for your player level (when playing trials and multiplayer)
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4901 || Posts : 313 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts

If I Cant Be A Good EXAMPLE .. Ill Just Have To Be A Horrible WARNING

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bang_Fat_Chicks View Post
    Oh ok i was wondering like wth.. And is there another save set with all the trails complete? Because im bringing this game back today because i didnt like it as much as the 2nd so i want to get as many achievements if not all if i can.. Also, I cant beat Theador on hard so im know i wont be able to beat him on master ninja so i might not be able to get those achievements. :(
    My Master Ninja save in the save set has all the trails complete. Ive tested the save on another profile and no achievements will pop if you replay a trial. So to get the achievement you will have to beat the last one left (which were chosen to be the easiest at that difficulty).
    Ive even test my complete master ninja profile to see if you replayed the last checkpoint on easy to see if anything pops but only the easy achievement pops.

The game is not easy and can take alot of retries and practice to get done. Atleast with the set we have done 95% of the hard work for you but it may still take you several days to do it as it is very hard :)

Array

thanks for that :D
    do you have Talon claws in your save?
    I download DLC for my jtag however it seems to be unlocked only through xboxlive!

Array

I download DLC for my jtag however it seems to be unlocked only through xboxlive!

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by ricky9999 View Post
    No i have not connected to live yet with this game, so there is no DLC in the save

Array

hey kero
    will u also be making a saveset for the dlc packs 1 and 2
    Legendary Ninja (120 GS) - Clear the story on the Ultimate Ninja play style and Ultimate Ninja Trials 4 & 5...maybe leave at final checkpoint day 8 having already done ultimate trials 4 and 5..(this dlc will be free for a limited time)

Bloodied Talons (15 GS) - Defeat 100 opponents in Clan Battles with the Metal Claws....can be boosted easily
    Grim Reaper (15 GS) - Defeat 100 opponents in Clan Battles with the Great Scythe.....can be boosted easily

Warrior (45 GS) - Clear all Ninja Trials included in Ninja Pack 1....u can leave any 1 trial in acolyte thats included in the pack...acolyte 11-15 then having the rest of the dlc pack1 trials completed

Sage (45 GS) - Clear all Ninja Trials included in Ninja Pack 2....same as above but leaving 1 acolyte in pack 2...that is any acolyte trials 16-20 then having the rest of dlc pack2 trials completed

if theres an editor for inf health and ki u can just leave the story mode on ultimate and just complete ultr trials 4 and 5..
    thanks for the master ninja story btw..

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by jackblackjack2009 View Post
    hey kero
    will u also be making a saveset for the dlc packs 1 and 2
    Legendary Ninja (120 GS) - Clear the story on the Ultimate Ninja play style and Ultimate Ninja Trials 4 & 5...maybe leave at final checkpoint day 8 having already done ultimate trials 4 and 5..(this dlc will be free for a limited time)

Bloodied Talons (15 GS) - Defeat 100 opponents in Clan Battles with the Metal Claws....can be boosted easily
    Grim Reaper (15 GS) - Defeat 100 opponents in Clan Battles with the Great Scythe.....can be boosted easily

Warrior (45 GS) - Clear all Ninja Trials included in Ninja Pack 1....u can leave any 1 trial in acolyte thats included in the pack...acolyte 11-15 then having the rest of the dlc pack1 trials completed

Sage (45 GS) - Clear all Ninja Trials included in Ninja Pack 2....same as above but leaving 1 acolyte in pack 2...that is any acolyte trials 16-20 then having the rest of dlc pack2 trials completed

if theres an editor for inf health and ki u can just leave the story mode on ultimate and just complete ultr trials 4 and 5..
    thanks for the master ninja story btw..
    Thats the plan. We will not know how hard it will be until it is released but if its doable i'll give it a crack and leave one left to do :)

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast