Teen murders mom over confiscated PlayStation
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

Fire Teen murders mom over confiscated PlayStation

We've seen a lot of appalling videogame-related crimes through the years - all ranging from the disturbing, the disgusting, and the things that you can't even fathom. Well, this one has to be the worst of them all. If you don't like stories of grisly murder and seriously misguided teens, read no further. Otherwise, read on for the sordid details.

clawhammer16-year-old Kendall Anderson got into some trouble back in November, so his mother, Rashida, punished him by taking away his PlayStation. On the day after Thanksgiving, the two had a 90-minute argument, after which, things got messy.

Kendall walked into his sleeping mother's room later that night, where he struck her 20 times with a claw hammer. When the claw hammer bludgeoning didn't kill the woman, Anderson dragged his bloody mother down the stairs and tried to "cremate" her in the kitchen oven.

When this didn't work, he grabbed a chair leg and beat her to death on the head with it. To cover his tracks, Anderson dragged the corpse and hid it in the debris in an alley behind their house.

Kendall Anderson later confessed his brutal murder of his mother. Philadelphia police homicide Det. Thorsten Lucke read the teen's statement to a Philadelphia Municipal Court judge, who ordered Anderson to stand trial for murder, abuse of corpse, and possession of the instrument used in the crime.

Anderson also admitted that he paced back and forth for about three hours prior to the murder, contemplating if he should kill his mother or not. "I couldn't stand the arguing," the 16-year-old said in his statement.

Lucke said that the boy has expressed remorse for his actions and told him that, ""If I could, I would not do it again. I really miss my mom . . . she was the only person who cared for me."

Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8558 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Array
    Wow that's seriously fucked up! That kids damaged goods now he should have his lights put out for good.

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    im about an hour or so from philly. and, that is seriously messed up.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8558 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Array
    Crazy people live everywhere, I literally live less than 10 miles from where Jeffery Dahmer killed those people and currently live in the same city where he was born. Now that's messed up too lol

Array
    Phew,thanks god i have a x360 so this accident will never-ever happen to me :3
    Damn the world fucked up pretty hard =( ppl die like flies, for what? for some 16 year old kid,who wanted to play on PS ? >=(

Hoshikage

Array
    wtf. Is this for real?
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8221 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Extorris
    Array
    Crazy...that poor woman...

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Then a 16 year old boy is willing to kill the woman who gave life to him and raised him and loved him every day of his life, and he watched as his loving mother's eyes filled with fear, the fear that he was causing her, because he wanted to play some Metal Gear Solid 4.

Yup. That's how you know shit just got real.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast