360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
ranting thread (let your gaming stress out)
Register
    Array

ranting thread (let your gaming stress out)

need for speed shift's control system is so shit, assisted braking and assisted stearing mess up your personal driving style by either breaking early or makes it feel like it's trying to stear you into the gravel, the control sensitivity is already bad enough (i cant find a way to noticably change the sensitivity of the controller itself).

get rid of some gaming related stress on this thread if you need to.

Hoshikage

Array
    I hate most bloody final fantasy games. Why can't they bring back 7 and 8 and stop making stupid new version grrrraaah. I am sick of this, I want to go to their office and punch everyone of them in the face. Bring back final fantasy 7 & 8!
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8242 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Developer
    Array
    The New Resident evil games Should Be Like The Old Ones With More To Do Than Just Shoot Up Zombies
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5325 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    I hate most bloody final fantasy games. Why can't they bring back 7 and 8 and stop making stupid new version grrrraaah. I am sick of this, I want to go to their office and punch everyone of them in the face. Bring back final fantasy 7 & 8!
    I agree completely, i hate that they keep changing everything that just didnt need to be changed they need to remake final fantasy 7 & 8 for the next gen consoles and stop being dumbasses, i also hate when games are coop online only thats stupid, why not make both local and online instead of one or the other, its like online is the best coop experience at least for me it isnt.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    I agree completely, i hate that they keep changing everything that just didnt need to be changed they need to remake final fantasy 7 & 8 for the next gen consoles and stop being dumbasses, i also hate when games are coop online only thats stupid, why not make both local and online instead of one or the other, its like online is the best coop experience at least for me it isnt.
    that make both us, I mean come on I have my little brother who want to play with me, but we can't cause all good game is 4 online bs.

Array
    here's another thing to anoy you then, if i remember correctly they were originally going to bring out a remastered version of FF7 with updated character visuals, proper voice overs and better movie cutscenes but for some reason it was abandoned like a puppy they couldn't look after (more than likely they just couldn't be bothered) i for one would have loved to see a updated version of FF7 (for me it had great gameplay and undoubtedly the best fighting system they had in a final fantasy game ) & FF8 (nice storyline, not too over the top for A final fantasy game) the new ones don't make up for it with their better grapics the storylike get worse and worse from FF10 onward and the fighting system has turned more to a slash em up system from FFXI (for the pc) / FFXII (for the ps2) rather than the turnbased system they originally had for FF1 - FF9 which gives the enemy more chances to destroy you (especially if you cant figure out how to take them down, like some of the monsters were made to only be taken down with a specific attack type or only a specific character could hurt it).

Array
    The sad part is. If you go back and TRY to play an older final fantasy. Even 7 and 8 aren't that great anymore. I honestly don't think i could EVER play 7 again.

My biggest rant? MULTIPLAYER!!!! EVERYBODY DOESN'T WANT IT!!! The world of single player gaming is dying, which blows. Cause that's where most of the storytelling aspects OF gaming come from. Sooooo many recent games have been dumbed down, just because they went and put focus in adding a 'multiplayer' mode. And the only reason they do so, is because there's soooo many people out there who believe that it isn't worth BUYING a game unless it has multiplayer. Which has lead developers to tacking on half assed MP, and cutting down on single player development time.

Which brings me to a second thing. GAME LENGTH! Everyone bitches and moans about a game being 8-10 hours. With soooooo many games out there nowadays, it's hard to find time to even play the good ones. So when you get these games that are 30-40+ hours worth of gameplay, it's hard to even get through them. And even if you do, you'll probably never play it again. But if a game is short, sweet, well done, and to the point. I'll probably beat it a TON of times. RPGs are my only exception to this rule. But sandbox games are the ones that kill me. I have yet to ever make it through Red Dead, GTA4, Infamous, and most other sandbox games. Only because after 20 hours of them, i'm usually sick of them. Doesn't matter how amazing the story is, if i'm sick of PLAYING the actual game, then i won't go back and beat it.

Wow, went on longer then i thought. Lastly comes game PRICES. For someone who has been in gaming for probably 20+ years now. People who whine about game prices (in North America) anyways, should just get a job! I don't mean to sound mean at ALL with that, but some forums out there nowadays are just RIDICULOUS with whiny little kids. Back in the NES / SNES days, games would EASILY top the $80-$100 mark. Think about saving up your allowance for THAT. Not so simple!

Either way. I'm glad to see gaming evolve into what it has become. And i can't wait to see what kind of crazy things we'll be seeing in the future! There, ended on a GOOD note :P
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4998 || Posts : 128 || Thanks : 152 || Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

DT2
    Quote Originally Posted by desfunk View Post
    The sad part is. If you go back and TRY to play an older final fantasy. Even 7 and 8 aren't that great anymore. I honestly don't think i could EVER play 7 again.

My biggest rant? MULTIPLAYER!!!! EVERYBODY DOESN'T WANT IT!!! The world of single player gaming is dying, which blows. Cause that's where most of the storytelling aspects OF gaming come from. Sooooo many recent games have been dumbed down, just because they went and put focus in adding a 'multiplayer' mode. And the only reason they do so, is because there's soooo many people out there who believe that it isn't worth BUYING a game unless it has multiplayer. Which has lead developers to tacking on half assed MP, and cutting down on single player development time.

Which brings me to a second thing. GAME LENGTH! Everyone bitches and moans about a game being 8-10 hours. With soooooo many games out there nowadays, it's hard to find time to even play the good ones. So when you get these games that are 30-40+ hours worth of gameplay, it's hard to even get through them. And even if you do, you'll probably never play it again. But if a game is short, sweet, well done, and to the point. I'll probably beat it a TON of times. RPGs are my only exception to this rule. But sandbox games are the ones that kill me. I have yet to ever make it through Red Dead, GTA4, Infamous, and most other sandbox games. Only because after 20 hours of them, i'm usually sick of them. Doesn't matter how amazing the story is, if i'm sick of PLAYING the actual game, then i won't go back and beat it.

Wow, went on longer then i thought. Lastly comes game PRICES. For someone who has been in gaming for probably 20+ years now. People who whine about game prices (in North America) anyways, should just get a job! I don't mean to sound mean at ALL with that, but some forums out there nowadays are just RIDICULOUS with whiny little kids. Back in the NES / SNES days, games would EASILY top the $80-$100 mark. Think about saving up your allowance for THAT. Not so simple!

Either way. I'm glad to see gaming evolve into what it has become. And i can't wait to see what kind of crazy things we'll be seeing in the future! There, ended on a GOOD note :P
    I have to agree with this whole post, but the MP really stands out for me. I hate MP in most games! The only games that I half way enjoyed were Crysis and Crysis Wars on the PC, everything else was the same ol shit just with a different title! Just look how similar the new Crysis 2 MP is to the CODs.... are you shitting me Crytek!? I realize there's a lot of ppl wanting this game and can't wait for it to be released, but I know that's just because they don't know what they're missing.

If you haven't yet do yourself a favor and go play a game of Power Struggle in Crysis/Wars and you will know where I'm coming from.