360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Certain members absuing their site powers
Register
    KimCheeWarrior

Certain members absuing their site powers

now in threads for editor publication, i try to be as thankful as i can while mentioning various faults within the editor and what not. i might try to put others in line for belittling people for trying to point out said faults and being made a fool of in the process. some contributors to this site seem to think that just because they make editors for the site that gives them the right to act however they want to anybody. i did not act out of place and my comments were warranted considering the audacity of his comments. im not going to mention his name but he knows who he is. i just think he was upset because i was trying to point out faults within his editor so other people could adjust accordingly, i understand that no editor is perfect and it was not my intention to insult his handiwork. i just dont appreciate certain members of this site abusing their powers when they know theyre wrong and dont want to own up to it. what he did was improper and downright insulting and im not going to take it sitting down. we're encouraged to post at this site but if stuff like this happens more often then what's the point? if some people dont know how to take constructive criticism then there shouldnt be open forum discussing said editors and what not. sorry, i just had to rant because the guy had the nerve to unsubscribe me and block me from his thread even though i did nothing wrong. he refused to read my post because apparently i didnt separate my paragraphs properly, lol. sorry but this isnt college. anyways, i had to rant. sorry you all had to hear this. im done now.

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Re: Certain members absuing their site powers

Edit: Nevermind.

Good luck with this topic, TC. I feel for you.
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5051 || Posts : 336 || Thanks : 133 || Thanked 83 Times in 34 Posts

"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Remember to take it sleazy and stay epic!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultimarok For This Useful Post:

Noctis Caelum

Well I understand where both of you are coming from and yes it does happen, but lets admit it happens on every site....I dont agree with it but what can you do..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Vincent Valentine

I'm sorry but your just acting like a little cunt cause I posted on my AIO page complaining towards u that when I first replied to u there wasnt anything rude about it and now you are taking it out of my thread and turning 1 brand new thread into a hate thread towards me.... If anyone is abusing their power it's you even though you or I have any power on this site.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent Valentine For This Useful Post:

Extorris
    Array

I'm issuing a warning to both of you. Continuing to argue over in threads will result in a suspension for the both of you. Nuff' said, thread closed.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8131 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Hoshikage

Array

PS: If anyone has any issues just PM a mod or an Admin.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8242 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pureIso For This Useful Post: