360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Peircings (Any)
Register

Thread: Peircings (Any)

Developer
    Array

Peircings (Any)

Both Ears And Lip
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5305 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Left ear at the moment. I had my right ear pierced at one point, but the piercing was uneven with my left ear (which I have had for several years prior) so I took the ear ring out and let it heal. I plan to get my right ear pierced again.

Not many piercings, but I do have a tattoo on my right arm. Maybe we can list tats as well.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6813 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Developer
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Left ear at the moment. I had my right ear pierced at one point, but the piercing was uneven with my left ear (which I have had for several years prior) so I took the ear ring out and let it heal. I plan to get my right ear pierced again.

Not many piercings, but I do have a tattoo on my right arm. Maybe we can list tats as well.
    Nice What Type Of Tattoo Do You Have
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5305 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    A downward pointing sword with a green edge and a red 永遠/eien (=eternity).
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6813 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Developer
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    A downward pointing sword with a green edge and a red 永遠/eien (=eternity).
    Thats Nice

Luv You

Rpg_Fan
    Array
    No piercings. Long hair and lots of tattoos. Too many to list but most recent was Led Zeppelin 4 symbols on my right arm

Haven Donator
    Array
    Left Ear - (1)10 gauge, and (1) 0 gauge
    Right ear - Currently gauging (1) 2 gauge - gauging it to zero then getting a second peircing and gauging it to 10 to match left ear
    Tongue peircing
    Right Eyebrow
    Both nipples
    had 3 surface peircings but took them out due to shirt pulling them getting annoying >.>

MaSTA SoLIDUS
    None of either, but Ihave a chicken pox mark on the bridge of my nose. Right on the center. It's the only unique mark I got lol

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!