360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] La Strada v1.1 - a Magna Carta 2 Save Editor - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Array

Re: La Strada v1.0 - a Magna Carta 2 Save Editor

Love the editor but something's wrong, every time I try to add a piece of equipment the editor crashes. Any thoughts?

blazingpanda

Amazing Editor! Thanks a lot for this!

Array

Re: La Strada v1.1 - a Magna Carta 2 Save Editor

Thanks , Great Work.

Array

The editor works perfectly and beats the pants off of the other editor floating around because you have to acquire the item in-game before you can add it and not all items are available. Great editor, I'm not insulting anyone, this one just better. The trick for this editor is that you can't add too many items at once, if you do it won't work. It took me many hours to learn this. Add everything you want in three or four trips and you'll be fine. The only other thing you have to look out for is that a couple items that can't be found in the game will cause your save to be unable to load.

Array

i have a proble in dunan fields, when i have to fight with melissa she never appear, and logically i cant defeat her and continue with the next boss. maybe the editor do something that bug the boss ? someone have any savedata just after defeat her ? im playiing PAL

Array

Great Editor, thanks!!!

But how does the exp/skill section of the editor work? The numbers that are shown there have nothing to do with the exp or skill points I have in-game.

Array

Depending on what version of game you have, I have NTSC. (4E4D080B) And i found a useful trick,

I cannot get the items to work, it crashes. Nor can i get skill points to work.

But what i found, Is i can edit level and gold.
    So train yourself to level 20, Edit your level back to 1 (or 5) then train back to level 20, You will gain skill points per level.

later on in the game, you can use this to train to level 30-50, reset to 4, and train back to 40+, gaining enough skill points to max both skill trees on all characters.

Haven Donator

Array

Re: La Strada v1.1 - a Magna Carta 2 Save Editor

I recently went through and modded this game via hex because the editor never worked for me, pretty sure it just wasn't saving Anyway after modding onlymoney and beginning my save set I got through about half and then the game decided to not allow me to save my game after doing money as I said above and modding skill points within a reasonable amount I have came to the conclusion that this game is not safe to mod you will see what I'm talking about if you mod this game and get really far in it, u have been warned. Or just see for yourself LOL.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast