360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Marvel vs Capcom 3 hex editing - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    I highly doubt it's the same checksum. The reason it wouldn't be a good idea to use the same checksum as another game is because it makes it that much easier to hack. The only purpose to having a checksum is to keep people from hacking the save, so if you use a checksum that has already been discovered (ie, Dead Rising 2) then you might as well not be using a checksum at all. And Marvel vs Capcom is the kind of game that the developers really do not want to be hacked. In fact, I can't believe I was surprised to learn that MvC3 has security; I really should have seen it coming. ;_;
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Developer
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I highly doubt it's the same checksum. The reason it wouldn't be a good idea to use the same checksum as another game is because it makes it that much easier to hack. The only purpose to having a checksum is to keep people from hacking the save, so if you use a checksum that has already been discovered (ie, Dead Rising 2) then you might as well not be using a checksum at all. And Marvel vs Capcom is the kind of game that the developers really do not want to be hacked. In fact, I can't believe I was surprised to learn that MvC3 has security; I really should have seen it coming. ;_;
    true :'( no editor until security found :(
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5304 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Well, you can rest assured that I'll be scouring the web until I can find some hints. Truly, somebody must be working to find a way to hack this game. I wish I had the xex, I would try my hand at finding the info we need.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Developer
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Well, you can rest assured that I'll be scouring the web until I can find some hints. Truly, somebody must be working to find a way to hack this game. I wish I had the xex, I would try my hand at finding the info we need.
    yup any ways im gettin the game next weak so i can probobly get some more save and compare
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5304 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Good luck to you, bro-man. Let me know if I can help.

--Gamefaqs.com

Developer
    Array
    Can Some One Test This Save Just To Make Sure IT Has A Check I Modded Points FF FF FF FF Hex Code
    Im Upload Save Now

Luv You

Developer
    Array
    Save: Download

Luv You

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234