360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Marvel vs Capcom 3 hex editing
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Marvel vs Capcom 3 hex editing

So what all is there that can be edited via hex? I'm sure I could edit the points pretty easily by myself, but I wonder what else there is? I'm particularly curious about hacking the License Card info. That would be sweet. ^-^

I normally always upload a save to share, but at the moment I'm having problems on my end, and so cannot upload right now. I plan on uploading as soon as I can get these problems sorted.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6831 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Developer
    Array
    i made an editor not even released but i need more savess just to make sure there not dynamiic
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5324 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ XHUNTER For This Useful Post:

d97

Hoshikage

Array
    We should have an area where we can list up coming tool and who is making them...so we wont have too many people working on duplicate projects.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8240 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pureIso For This Useful Post:

Developer
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    We should have an area where we can list up coming tool and who is making them...so we wont have too many people working on duplicate projects.
    THats A Good Idea Pure Ya Smart
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5324 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    That is a good idea, but I was always under the impression that that was what the workshop threads are for. If that isn't the case, you should toss that idea around in the talk to staff forum.

How many more saves are we talking? I have my single save that I can provide (when my situation gets better, sometime tonight) and I also came across a save on xboxdev. Mine is a relatively fresh save with the game beaten with maybe five characters or so, and the xboxdev one has all missions complete and I think quite a lot more. So do you have a guess on number of saves?
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6831 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Developer
    Array
    I Only Need One More Just To Make Sure And If U Can Provide The Status Then Perfect :)

Luv You

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    You're in luck. I just happen to be able to transfer data again on my 360. This save has all unlockable characters, the first half of X-23's missions completed, and a few titles here and there, namely from beating the game with a few characters (about five, give or take). BEHOLD!!
    game0.zip
    And also, the xboxdev save I was referencing earlier is here.
    game0.rar

Given this, how far along are you in the editor? Do you have a planned release date? Anything I can do to help?

--Gamefaqs.com

Developer
    Array
    BUT I NEED PP,Total Fights, wins ,lose ,Best Arcade Score,Longest Win Streak ,Hyper Combo Win Status ?

Luv You

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast