360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Another Prototype 2 XP Editor - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Vincent Valentine

Re: Another Prototype 2 XP Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Yeh, i was thinking about making a silverlight version
    That's actually a good Idea, you should do that for one of the online editors for haven :)

OT: not going to accuse you of code stealing or anything like that but it looks almost exactly like Idlehands (just cause of the background image) but other than that nice job.... Still wish you would continue yours Jappi... Was really looking forward to it

dippidip

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Future View Post
    OT: not going to accuse you of code stealing or anything like that but it looks almost exactly like Idlehands (just cause of the background image) but other than that nice job.... Still wish you would continue yours Jappi... Was really looking forward to it
    Yeah i know but i didn't see his editor before i posted mine,I already excused myself to him for the fact i have the same background image.
    Guess i'm gonna change that now.
    For the fact of stealing code:There's nothing more basic than this,everyone can get it from the net if they want.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    nice one.... but this is getting a little out of hand... having 3 tools that do Exact the same is kinda pointless, and somehow confuzing...

your contribution is much apriciated, but next time please try to make tools that arent availible yet.

i was working on a tool myself , one that unlocks all upgrades and stuff, but i stopped when i saw 3 tools :P
    You're not finishing it? I din't think there is a editor for the all upgrades and stuff. Please finish it :)

dippidip

Dunno if i'm willing to do any more work on it.
    Seeing not everyone is appreciating it,maybe I will.
    But Jappi88 was working on one that can edit powers and such,so maybe he will release it.
    Eventhough he said he stopped working on it.

homura

Quote Originally Posted by dippidip View Post
    But Jappi88 was working on one that can edit powers and such,so maybe he will release it.
    I was making an editor for this as well. I finished the code already it does a lot more than yours. all I needed to do was design it and it would have been done. but seeing how there are 3 editors now for this game I gave up as well. I agree with Jappi88's reason for having stopped working on it. there is no point in more than 1 editor for a game unless it is a more advanced editor. 3 editors that do the exact same thing is kind of pointless. this game's structure was pretty easy to figure out it only took me a few minutes to write up a list for it and create the classes but no point in there being 4 editors for this game. I am gonna help gold with his editor if he wants me to.

dippidip

Ok nice there's someone willing to develop the editor further.
    I asked Jappi also if he would keep working on his editor,or otherwise help each other to make a more advanced editor.
    I'd like to see an editor wich can edit the powers and upgrades aswell.
    I'll wait to see where you guys come up with.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by homura View Post
    I was making an editor for this as well. I finished the code already it does a lot more than yours. all I needed to do was design it and it would have been done. but seeing how there are 3 editors now for this game I gave up as well. I agree with Jappi88's reason for having stopped working on it. there is no point in more than 1 editor for a game unless it is a more advanced editor. 3 editors that do the exact same thing is kind of pointless. this game's structure was pretty easy to figure out it only took me a few minutes to write up a list for it and create the classes but no point in there being 4 editors for this game. I am gonna help gold with his editor if he wants me to.
    Quote Originally Posted by dippidip View Post
    Guys If you can add more features to your editors it will be more than welcomed, Jappi88 said he wasn't finishing his so please finish your editors I mean just editor your original thread and add the updates to it. :)
    @dippidip those who maybe aren't appreciative aren't the ones who is going to use it, I will and are appreciative :)

tukiya

even the leechers are not happy :D is it possible for max EP?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast