[Release] Nier - Save Editor - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    girlside

Re: Nier - Save Editor

Thanks a lot :)))

wolfishracer

Let me just say that this editor is awesome and it is easy to use. I've played and beaten this game multiple times and the editor made it so that doing all of that was easier and more fun for me at least, so thank you for making such an awesome editor

Array

Sorry for the bump but I still play Nier and love this game with a passion. I just have a few issues with the editor.

First, when using the editor, if you're not at the point in the game where you have to collect the Shadowlord keys, there is no tab for it in your menu screen, but after using the editor, one appears for some reason with the keys in place (but the keys aren't in the inventory, just visually there) even though I never chose to unlock them.

Secondly, I'm at midway through the same where there's a big event leading to "some time passing by" in the story.. anyways when I go to edit some consumables and materials so I can easily upgrade some weapons and what not, my entire word list is reset for no reason and the main Village where your hero is from goes dark as if I don't have the map for it (but you have this by default from the beginning of the game).

Also, I don't quite understand the Word editor properly.. It says Word #1 through Word #17, do they unlock categories or series or words all at once or what? Cause when I open my save file Word #17 is checked by default and I have 25% of the words at this point in my game.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4580 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 116 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

If anyone's willing to lend me their spare time and mod a couple of saves for me, I have a couple of requests.
    NIER & Darksiders

JPSdaddy

gracias bueno

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

nice job on this editor jizza
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18439 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Billy Bob Bean

I would not recommend this editor to anyone hoping to save time on a fetch quest by adding a few materials to their inventory. The editor reads a lot of your save values wrong and, unless you're maxing out/ticking every box you will lose things from your inventory, the full extent of the damage I'm unsure of. I just noticed a few things were gone, a few things I didn't ask for were added (key quest item from end game) and decided it was best to revert to my backup save.

Please, backup your saves and maybe try using editors before singing their praises.

Array

Yeah this happened to me too, every time you open your save in the editor it screws up all your key items and resets the maps you have. Also at one point it started to screw up my items to the point where even if I reset all the consumables to 0 and picked them up in game or bought them from a shop they would remain 0 for the entire game. Be wary.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4580 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 116 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

If anyone's willing to lend me their spare time and mod a couple of saves for me, I have a couple of requests.
    NIER & Darksiders

Excelsior

Any chance of seeing this fixed one day? It's very promising, but the random item disappear and mismatch of weapons makes it also very dangerous to use...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast