[Release] Armored Core: For Answer save editor - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: What save to load?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Dragon!!! View Post
    Please Emerald Lance don't give up on this editor as an old school Raven i ask that you continue your work on this great editor!!!
    I actually plan on returning to this editor. In fact, I went out and bought For Answer again just so that I can finish it. The problem I face is that I've lost my original source code, so I have to start over from scratch. This in itself wouldn't normally be that big an issue, but right now my other big editor (the chao editor for the Sonic Adventure games) is taking up a huge bulk of any free time I devote to coding. So that's the good news and bad news: I do plan to finish this editor, but I have to start over and don't know how soon I'll be able to start spending time on it.

My ultimate goal with this editor is to find any unused parts in the game. With a game like this, I'd be surprised if From Software didn't leave at least some kind of parts that were meant for game testing. And test parts usually tend to be overpowered as well (that being the whole point of the tests to begin with). If I do happen to find overpowered test parts, I haven't decided whether I'll add them to the editor or not; on one hand there aren't that many people online anymore and so you'd mostly only be able to use it with friendly private matches, but on the other hand there are still small communities that play this game competitively. Basically what it boils down to is this: if I see enough people playing ranked matches online then I won't release any test parts I find, but if I don't see (comparatively) many people in ranked games then I will. As I'm sure a lot of you know, I'm whole-heartedly against online cheating, and am only releasing an in-depth editor like this because the game is old enough that it isn't played so much competitively anymore. So that's where I stand on that.

Bottom line, the editor is still a go, don't know when, and there might be some parts caps.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6844 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

CrazyBread Man

Re: Armored Core: For Answer save editor

thank you i can finnaly use this since i got my game in the mail :3

Haven Donator
    Array

Link is not working for me. But the picture looks nice, hope you come back to work on it again.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Tried messing around with it to get it working on both a new file, and my old one, to no avail. Anything I try putting in and loading, after booting it up, says it is unable to load the save. What gives?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I no longer own a 360, nor do I have the source code for this editor anymore. I also will no longer be (nor have I been for some time) working on or releasing any mods for the 360. Therefor, all of my editors are on permanent hiatus, including this one. I know I made a lot of grand promises with this editor, and now they will not be fulfilled, and for that I apologize.

To clarify, I am not leaving the modding scene entirely, as I plan to move on to modding the PS4 (quite possibly for this website if the scene is good for it). However, I will not be returning to the 360 modding scene in any large part. I am grateful for the admins for allowing me to remain a member despite my long absences, and I will continue to use that membership to help the community from time to time. Otherwise, I will no longer be working with the 360.

Please PM me with any questions or concerns, and I will do my best to address them as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyia View Post
    Link is not working for me. But the picture looks nice, hope you come back to work on it again.
    The link works for me. I know your post was some time ago, so it may have been because your post count was too low. Any editor uploaded directly to 360 Haven is unavailable to members who are not above either a certain post count, a certain activity level, or a certain membership level; so long as you meet one of those requirements (for instance as a donator) you should have no issues downloading anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dudeistookool View Post
    Tried messing around with it to get it working on both a new file, and my old one, to no avail. Anything I try putting in and loading, after booting it up, says it is unable to load the save. What gives?
    As mentioned above, I know I'm replying to an old post, so please forgive if it's no longer relevant. However, if you're still having problems, please PM me the issue and I'll try to help you work around it.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6844 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

thank you for the great tool

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234