360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] Dragon's Dogma Modding - Full Save Editing - Page 28
Page 28 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31823242526272829303132333853 ... LastLast
    Array

re: Dragon's Dogma Modding - Full Save Editing

Glad to see this thread is alive. I tried modding in some equipment yesterday into my empty inventory slots. I didn't get the gear, I followed the guide but I do think I missed the Tier's do I have to put a tier for an item to make it appear in my inventory? This is my first time trying to put gear into my inventory. I can swap out items fine. Just editing the strings to put them in is a bit annoying.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4814 || Posts : 145 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 88 Times in 20 Posts

- Aboard for Destiny Beta (Xbox 360)
    Apart of Meowcenaries Squad - Destiny

Haven Donator
    Array

Anyone have the correct ID for the Gloves of Might? The hex on the picture is 3BF, but that didn't seem to work.

EDIT: Or the hero gaunts... having issues getting both correct.

hamako

since it will corrupt the pawn if you edit the stats. what about the arisen stats? i just want my magic attack and magic def to be on par with my str and def/

Sky

Is it possible to get the DLC/custom hair styles unlocked (like you can with the extra colors)? I tried changing a few values manually for <u8 name="mHairNo" value="#"/> (used 40,45,46) it would just revert to hair style 1 (value 0). Maybe the values are different? Does anyone have the hair DLC and can check? Basically customize the Arisen or Pawn with a DLC hair and then check the value in the save editor.

Quote Originally Posted by hamako View Post
    since it will corrupt the pawn if you edit the stats. what about the arisen stats? i just want my magic attack and magic def to be on par with my str and def/
    Editing the Arisen stats is fine.

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Is it possible to get the DLC/custom hair styles unlocked (like you can with the extra colors)? I tried changing a few values manually for <u8 name="mHairNo" value="#"/> (used 40,45,46) it would just revert to hair style 1 (value 0). Maybe the values are different? Does anyone have the hair DLC and can check? Basically customize the Arisen or Pawn with a DLC hair and then check the value in the save editor.
    Did you even read the Tutorial????

Extra Appearance Options:
    Code:
    <s32 name="mSurgeryTicket" value="#"/> - Number of times you can access the "Edit Character" Screen from Main Menu
    <array name="mHariColor" type="bool" count="7"> - Extra Hair Colors Unlocked
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    </array>
    <array name="mSkinColor" type="bool" count="7"> - Extra Skin Colors Unlocked
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    </array>
    <array name="mMakeupColor" type="bool" count="7"> - Extra Makeup Colors Unlocked
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    </array>

Those are the ONLY ones you can unlock with save editing...
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14355 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Did you even read the Tutorial????

Extra Appearance Options:
    Code:
    <s32 name="mSurgeryTicket" value="#"/> - Number of times you can access the "Edit Character" Screen from Main Menu
    <array name="mHariColor" type="bool" count="7"> - Extra Hair Colors Unlocked
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    </array>
    <array name="mSkinColor" type="bool" count="7"> - Extra Skin Colors Unlocked
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    </array>
    <array name="mMakeupColor" type="bool" count="7"> - Extra Makeup Colors Unlocked
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    <bool value="true"/>
    </array>

Those are the ONLY ones you can unlock with save editing...
    Sorry, I read the tutorial, maybe I wasn't too clear in the previous post. My line of thinking was basically that since we can use the editor to give ourselves DLC armour and weapons by using the correct item code/value, than you could possiblily do it with the hair styles as well. Some/most of the DLC hair is already on the disc (some are just basically NPC hair styles) like the DLC weapons and armor.

My questions was is if you use the correct DLC hair values and input them in <u8 name="mHairNo" value="#"/> would it work? Like I said I tried some values, but I don't know if they were correct in the first place.

This would not actually unlock them in the menu, but just swap the id of the hair in the save for the Arisen or Pawn.

Array

Does setting the Main Pawn's knowledge on enemies on Max have a chance of getting corrupt?
    Downloads : 24 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4682 || Posts : 271 || Thanks : 247 || Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

Victory costs. Every time, you pay a little more.

Array

One question to people who mod their inventory items. Ever since the editor came out, I always replaced items I had with items I wanted. Anybody here just add lines of code instead of replacing values? Just wanted to see how/if this would work, since it seems much much faster.