360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] Dragon's Dogma Modding - Full Save Editing - Page 11
Register
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516213661 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array

re: Dragon's Dogma Modding - Full Save Editing

Is there any way to learn all augments for your pawn, or do you have to do 6 at a time?
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5969 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Ramiah

Quote Originally Posted by aureliano17 View Post
    As you know, I converted Idlehands88's item pictures into a .xls file with decimal numbers. This is the third iteration. All the leg armor pieces are working now and those coveted items are correctly identified. I also threw in some new consumables which you might find useful.

All credit goes to Idlehands88:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0kdqi3l1r43jpl6
    This is awesome...

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Chur View Post
    No reason why you cant edit your pawns stats bro - just edit with common sense and in moderation.
    You CAN NOT mod your Pawn's stats, no matter how little of a mod you do to them.....
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14315 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Hey Idle how do you make your main pawn learn all augments?

TY
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5969 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

CredibleHulk

Quote Originally Posted by aureliano17 View Post
    As you know, I converted Idlehands88's item pictures into a .xls file with decimal numbers. This is the third iteration. All the leg armor pieces are working now and those coveted items are correctly identified. I also threw in some new consumables which you might find useful.

All credit goes to Idlehands88:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0kdqi3l1r43jpl6
    Hey guys, I'm a lurker around here but I just had to post my thanks for this list of items and while I'm at it to Idle for his very easy to follow tutorial and JizzaBeez for his save editor. Much thanks to you all. I'm not much good at modding but I've had zero problems using the aforementioned tools.

Just wondering now though, is there a list like this going around for weapons? I'd like to add some fancy bows and daggers to my inventory.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    You CAN NOT mod your Pawn's stats, no matter how little of a mod you do to them.....
    I modded my pawns health just fine. Now she's an iron wall who lives to serve me. Also when you do mod your pawn, don't worry about being banned. Just people won't be able to summon your pawn since it will be read as corrupt data on whoever is trying to take the pawn out's end. My pawn runs around trying to stab the Ur-Dragon and he flames her across the map, she gets right up and goes back in to smack him again. Also, looking for a way to mod my base magic attack. I have it modded to about 15k MATK but when I look at my stats here...it says my magic is 638 (94). Something is wrong with that picture, should be a 15,000 there instead. Anyone wanna help me on this one?
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4773 || Posts : 145 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 88 Times in 20 Posts

- Aboard for Destiny Beta (Xbox 360)
    Apart of Meowcenaries Squad - Destiny

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoith View Post
    I modded my pawns health just fine. Now she's an iron wall who lives to serve me. Also when you do mod your pawn, don't worry about being banned. Just people won't be able to summon your pawn since it will be read as corrupt data on whoever is trying to take the pawn out's end. My pawn runs around trying to stab the Ur-Dragon and he flames her across the map, she gets right up and goes back in to smack him again. Also, looking for a way to mod my base magic attack. I have it modded to about 15k MATK but when I look at my stats here...it says my magic is 638 (94). Something is wrong with that picture, should be a 15,000 there instead. Anyone wanna help me on this one?
    no Idlehands means you cant mod your pawn stats if you want it to be rentable by others online
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24475 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

Ya if you actually want your Pawn to be able to be rented by others DO NOT mod your Pawns stats. Obviously modding you Pawn's stats work, but it'll corrupt your Pawn...
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14315 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts