360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Downloading Pc Game In Parts? Can Someone Help Me?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array
    Twitter: @

Downloading Pc Game In Parts? Can Someone Help Me?

Alright guys, so I'm download this game online for my computer and it has different parts to download: part1.rar, part2.rar, part3.rar, ect... so what do I do once I've downloading every file? Stitch them together to make the whole game somehow? Extract them all into one folder and use some kind of software to mend them? I'm so lost, can someone give me step by step directions on what to do? I read something about iso something or other and got lost, sorry for my pc noobiness

Advertiser

Array

Re: Downloading Pc Game In Parts? Can Someone Help Me?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritReaper21 View Post
    Alright guys, so I'm download this game online for my computer and it has different parts to download: part1.rar, part2.rar, part3.rar, ect... so what do I do once I've downloading every file? Stitch them together to make the whole game somehow? Extract them all into one folder and use some kind of software to mend them? I'm so lost, can someone give me step by step directions on what to do? I read something about iso something or other and got lost, sorry for my pc noobiness

Most times clicking on Part 1 will automatically unpack the whole lot. That's always been the case for me.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8156 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to XajNyne For This Useful Post:

DarkOne
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritReaper21 View Post
    Just use Winrar or 7zip to extract the first one, it'll join everything automatically while extracting. That is, unless those split rar files have another split archive in them.
    Then you'd have to extract all of them, and then extract the part1 of the new archives to get what you want. It's been ages since I've seen hem packed like that though.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crimi Martin For This Useful Post:

Array

That simple? It seemed so much more complicated than that, I was expecting some long tutorial. Well, it'll be about 2 more hours until I get the other 4 parts due to my connection speed, thank you for the explanation, I've been dying to play this game on pc

Bear Hugs

Array

Yep what, RpG said and Crimi. If you have winrar your good to go. Just highlight them all and extract file. It should give you an option once you right click on all the highlight rar file. Then just press okay and look for that folder.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6543 || Posts : 1,934 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor

8. The Following User Says Thank You to revsix6 For This Useful Post:

Array

And once I've extracted all of them into the folder, I just boot it up and it should play right? If I could give you guys golden starts, I would. The community is always so helpful, I love that

Haven Donator
    Array

If it is a disc image packed, then you will want to mount or burn that image, and then you should be good to go.
    Downloads : 9 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4879 || Posts : 188 || Thanks : 77 || Thanked 35 Times in 20 Posts

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NormG27 For This Useful Post:

Developer
    Array

well if its Part 1 , 2 ,3
    well just extract the first rar and it should un pack everything and like NormG27 said if its and iso or any tipe of disk image just mount it on a driver and run it

you can use daemon tools to mount it and win rar if your gonna merge the files
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5331 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!