360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] DRAGON'S DOGMA EDITOR- by (Dev PUR3 RAF3X) - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: DRAGON'S DOGMA EDITOR- by (Dev PUR3 RAF3X)

1 of the best Save Game editors once aggain for Dragon Dogma ...
    Thank u Bro !

Latinhunter

Hpw does it work?Where to put the ID´s for stuff to have it?

chaos915

2.2 doesn't open DD_SAVEDATA_00. It's trying to find a .dat file, which is not the correct save format. I guess I'll continue using 2.1 for now.

In 2.1 it was looking for a (*.*) file, which was correct.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by chaos915 View Post
    2.2 doesn't open DD_SAVEDATA_00. It's trying to find a .dat file, which is not the correct save format. I guess I'll continue using 2.1 for now.

In 2.1 it was looking for a (*.*) file, which was correct.
    LoL yes please try the new 2.2 version again.

The Items based on the Share threade here. But I say this few times the user can open a thread and share a fixed list for the Items or whatever.This is why the Tool using files for the Items ;) And when I see any user do it then I can update the Tool with this fixed Items files.
    Last edited by PUR3 RAF3X; 06-29-2012 at 09:06 AM.

CMSoldier

Can somebody PLEASE respond to the question thats been asked about 5 times on where to put the IDs after we've gotten them from the plugin folder. I really think the editor is great but I've gone through the thread two times and have yet to find an answer.

Thanks in advance

DEFTONED

Quote Originally Posted by PUR3 RAF3X View Post
    LoL yes please try the new 2.2 version again.

The Items based on the Share threade here. But I say this few times the user can open a thread and share a fixed list for the Items or whatever.This is why the Tool using files for the Items ;) And when I see any user do it then I can update the Tool with this fixed Items files.
    Hey buddy, thank you for the awesome save editor. I just wish I could use it properly since I keep getting the same error :( If you know how to fix this particular error, I would be forever in your debt! Here is the error that I get:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b3b805af060b2eaee6aae16c9ece979d.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	8353

I have the save file in the same directory as the editor as suggested by you. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks man!

xPaRaGoNx

Great editor.. however as i saw in earlier posts, a lot of the item id's seem to be wrong. I didnt have any trouble with the weapon ID's, but the armors were way off. I added 10 pieces of armor of every category to my storage and of the 10 i added, only 2-4 of the ID's were correct. I think the editor for this game was done well, but the item list attached is 1 of the main reasons this editor rocks, but having said that, being that a lot of the ID's seem to be wrong, it brings frustration. Spent about 2 hours editing and adding items and got stoked to find that i only had a handful of the items i even wanted. A lot of wasted time.

Array

many of the item ID's are 1 number off if you add 1 to the id's that are off
    like 989 would be 990 many times it will come out right...

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast