360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Prototype 2 Mod Tool - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Vincent Valentine

Re: Prototype 2 Mod Tool

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    thx for the editor, it all worked out, i got the mercer skin & all the videos... but the radnet mutations didn't unlock as supposed. I'm 100 % sure that i checked all the options in your editor, saved, rehashed and injected the save to my usb drive.
    Only mutations it should unlock are 3 of them, do you know how much you had originally before you tried to mod the mutations?

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by madasahat View Post
    "You have been warned" Whatvwill actually happen if this was posted elsewhere I see alot of threats about "been warned" will my laptop blow up?
    No because it's my mod tool that I made and I don't want it shared on any other site. If you simply have a problem with that then simply don't use any of my tools that I upload cause every one I will not allow it to be on any other site BUT 360Haven.

Also here is the rule Sephiroth is referring to.

.:: Digital Millennium Copyright Act::.

dmca Do Not Post This On Any Other Website Without My Permission

13.1. Do Not leech >> post any content on other websites without the 360haven developer's permission. Ignoring this will result in a permanent ban and an IP block and the host of the website which has the content will contacted by DMCA.
    Last edited by Vincent Valentine; 07-19-2012 at 12:15 PM.

oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    Only mutations it should unlock are 3 of them, do you know how much you had originally before you tried to mod the mutations?
    I had none of the radnet mutations (those you can unlock if you complete the radnet events / missions), i had only normal mutations: Claws, Tendrils, Shields, Devastator.

I also tried to edit the same settings save (the one i edited before) again, but this time i only checked "unlock mutations" in your editor then saved, rehashed and injected.. and still everything is unlocked but not the radnet mutations.

Vincent Valentine

I had none of the radnet mutations (those you can unlock if you complete the radnet events / missions), i had only normal mutations: Claws, Tendrils, Shields, Devastator.

I also tried to edit the same settings save (the one i edited before) again, but this time i only checked "unlock mutations" in your editor then saved, rehashed and injected.. and still everything is unlocked but not the radnet mutations.
    When it means unlock mutations it doesn't unlock those mutations (like the sword, claws, whip ect...) It unlocks these perks I guess is what you could call them...

oberon

yes i know, actually you can see the radnet mutations in the mutation tab and they are still locked but it's not that big that they are still not unlocked.. maybe i'm in for a little bit of achievement hunting and unlock them by completing the radnet missions.
    Well anyway thx for the help.

Vincent Valentine

yes i know, actually you can see the radnet mutations in the mutation tab and they are still locked but it's not that big that they are still not unlocked.. maybe i'm in for a little bit of achievement hunting and unlock them by completing the radnet missions.
    Well anyway thx for the help.
    Yes for mine and others it says/shows 38/38 after using my tool... have they recently added an update? That could be the problem...

oberon

No update afaik, maybe i messed something up!?... i checked all the options in your tool including "unlock all pre order dlc" but i already had all pre order dlc with my retail game, don't know. But it's not a big problem, finally i have my mercer skin thx 2 you :)

Array

This is great, thanks.