360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Well i give up on dragons dogma modding.
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    HeWhoDied

Well i give up on dragons dogma modding.

After about 20 tries(give or take one or two) I was not able to mod my save without the xbox thinking the save didnt even exist. At times it would say corrupted bla bla but other times it wouldnt even read the save as if it wasnt on my hard-drive. There was one point where i only modded the money and it still didnt work.

I wasnt using jezabeez's editor but used pur3's instead. Not sure if that means anything but Im not even gonna bother. Ive got a thread up if anyone wants to wing it for me but otherwise ill just rock this game legit.

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Well i give up on dragons dogma modding.

Its not that hard bro ive done it plenty of times and the one who taught me was idlehands88 so u need any help ill try to answer and just a note for everyone that reads this just because im helping HeWhoDied doesnt mean im gunna help every average joe that sends me a pm u must have at least tried to mod it yourself first

Array

idle created a tutorial specifically for newbies to modding, you're not looking hard enough
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 11 || Thanks : 2 || Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[CENTER]Cabbage taste like crap
    That is all.[/CENTER]

I Am Cool
    Array

Yeah when idle or any dev create a tut it easy to follow read and take your time :)

HeWhoDied

Honestly, that tutorial is hardly a tutorial at all. Im not asking to be spoonfeed but when the tut says "change this" that hardly helps. Im gonna get some real help and some real advice. no more posting on this.

tukiya

do u really had to make new thread "Well i give up on dragons dogma modding"? or hoping someone will mod for u? idle created a tut for noobs not for idiots..

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoDied View Post
    Honestly, that tutorial is hardly a tutorial at all. Im not asking to be spoonfeed but when the tut says "change this" that hardly helps. Im gonna get some real help and some real advice. no more posting on this.
    Seriously, if you don't like or think the advice/help here is any good or useful then just go away. Go whine on another site then. That tutorial is way easy to follow so what's your problem?
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8161 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

xblackfriday

I know ima noob I wanna try and mod the save but when I copy it to my flash drive my computer doesn't even see the save file when I try to open it. To jezabeez editor it still doesn't see anything. I thought this was weird because I had edited the dungeon defenders save a while back and computer could see that save file or it was the hex editor I used that could see it. Any ideas? Using her editors gonna make it. So much easier I only followed a tut when I did dungeon defenders. If possible you could post the link to the tut for dragons dogma I'm not sure where it's at new to this site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast