360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Was wondering if someone could help with dragon's dogma modding/editing.
Register
    acrylik

Was wondering if someone could help with dragon's dogma modding/editing.

hello.. i'm not going to lie, i'm pretty bad at modding and navigating websites.. pretty much just bad with computers in general. (took me forever to actually get on this site for dark souls modding..)

my level 60ish save file was just corrupted an hour ago. this is my second one, the last being 50.

you know, i really dig this game but i'm getting tired FAST of having to do everything over and over again to have my time wasted.. so i thought i'd ask some of the more experienced modding maestros out there... can you help me? i just want to edit my save file and hopefully repair it, make a new one and boost it to 60 or honest to god just get it to 100 and act like the 80+ something hours weren't wasted.

if you want to help me, a link on this site to a download would be amazing.. i don't know how to navigate to what i need personally. i don't expect you to hold my hand when it comes to modding the thing, but if you don't mind i'd really appreciate any advice or tutorials on how to do it myself.

i'm using the xbox 360 and i have a usb. yes, i dashboarded during a save (i'm an idiot, happy?), i was trying to steal the cape in the dukes castle and got caught by a guard at night.
    thanks for reading...

edit: i was searching for some info on the site, and the topics and downloads i wanted to look at gave me a area off limit warning. does it not like mozilla?

tukiya

Re: Was wondering if someone could help with dragon's dogma modding/editing.

thank you for this.. its fun to read

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by acrylik View Post
    hello.. i'm not going to lie, i'm pretty bad at modding and navigating websites.. pretty much just bad with computers in general. (took me forever to actually get on this site for dark souls modding..)

my level 60ish save file was just corrupted an hour ago. this is my second one, the last being 50.

you know, i really dig this game but i'm getting tired FAST of having to do everything over and over again to have my time wasted.. so i thought i'd ask some of the more experienced modding maestros out there... can you help me? i just want to edit my save file and hopefully repair it, make a new one and boost it to 60 or honest to god just get it to 100 and act like the 80+ something hours weren't wasted.

if you want to help me, a link on this site to a download would be amazing.. i don't know how to navigate to what i need personally. i don't expect you to hold my hand when it comes to modding the thing, but if you don't mind i'd really appreciate any advice or tutorials on how to do it myself.

i'm using the xbox 360 and i have a usb. yes, i dashboarded during a save (i'm an idiot, happy?), i was trying to steal the cape in the dukes castle and got caught by a guard at night.
    thanks for reading...

edit: i was searching for some info on the site, and the topics and downloads i wanted to look at gave me a area off limit warning. does it not like mozilla?
    okay first the issue with the area off limits has nothing to do with mozilla or the fact your new here, its an issue i and others have been having, not sure why its happening either, anyways here are links to two of the editors made and the link to the tutorial of editing the save, should help you out :D

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?13958

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?14494

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...l-Save-Editing
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24471 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

acrylik

ok thanks a lot.

one thing haha.. i have the file on a usb but i can't get the editor to read the file off my usb.. what? lol what do i do!

i found the tutorial and all it told me to do was
    1) Extract ~ "DD_Savedata" from "DD_SAVEDATA_00".
    2) Open ~ "DD_Savedata" in this program.
    3) Edit ~ the text then Save the file.
    4) Replace ~ "DD_Savedata" in "DD_SAVEDATA_00".
    5) Rehash & Resign ~ "DD_SAVEDATA_00".

i don't even..

edit: nvm im using modio now. if i set <u32 name="mExp" value="#"/> - Experience for character's level to a higher level than the level needed for leveling up, can i basically legitimately level my guy up illegitimately?

Array

use horizon to pull savedata out of file on usb
    then load savedata and Edit
    then replace back in your save with horizon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shadekor For This Useful Post: