Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Advertiser
    Demon

Array

Re: So Who Got skyrim dawnguard Code Beta

You should release it here so Jtag users can play it

ColoNathali

Skyrim Dawnguard expansion to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim the Dovakiin can either join the Dawnguard, who hunt vampires, or join the vampires and gain new powers. The expansion includes new weapons and armor, a new horse, dragons with new powers and more.

Skyrim Dawnguard DLC comming tomorrow for Xbox 360 with 1600 MS points cost.
    But I saw one of gaming blog site alreday giving some free redeem code to get this Skyrim Dawnguard DLC for free on this summer.

www.skyrimdawnguard.info

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by ColoNathali View Post
    Skyrim Dawnguard expansion to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim the Dovakiin can either join the Dawnguard, who hunt vampires, or join the vampires and gain new powers. The expansion includes new weapons and armor, a new horse, dragons with new powers and more.

Skyrim Dawnguard DLC comming tomorrow for Xbox 360 with 1600 MS points cost.
    But I saw one of gaming blog site alreday giving some free redeem code to get this Skyrim Dawnguard DLC for free on this summer.

www.skyrimdawnguard.info
    The dlc doesn't come out tell the June 26th (2 more days) Also that person who leaked that probably or will be getting sued by Bethesda :). The beta is great but there are still stuff that weren't in the beta that will be in the full DLC

PS: That/those tools are fake and gives viruses to your computer. Sometimes can be a RAT (if you don't know what that is you should check it out if you have important information on your computer like email/passwords to paypal ect...)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent Valentine For This Useful Post:

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by DonVito1337 View Post
    Have you seen the vanilla vampires demon? I heard they changed them.
    The vanilla vampire's are different. Their eyes have changed and you no longer get attacked by people in town even if you are the highest level of a vampire

Quote Originally Posted by simplyiceman View Post
    You should release it here so Jtag users can play it
    Sorry. I was but there's an agreement that if I release any content including the DLC itself (that includes license transfer) then they can sue me cause I agreed to the thing when I signed up for the beta. 2 more day's and it will be your's :)

HINT: for those who like elves..... well there's something new in the DLC :P

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent Valentine For This Useful Post:

Nerox

So demon, On my game im not a Vampire yet. Would you recomend i should go and try to be one so ill be ready on the 26th? Or do i not need to be a Vampire to join the Vampire side on the DLC?

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    The vanilla vampire's are different. Their eyes have changed and you no longer get attacked by people in town even if you are the highest level of a vampire

Sorry. I was but there's an agreement that if I release any content including the DLC itself (that includes license transfer) then they can sue me cause I agreed to the thing when I signed up for the beta. 2 more day's and it will be your's :)

HINT: for those who like elves..... well there's something new in the DLC :P

Awesome! thank you demon. I cant wait!

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    That will be great, I'm tired of fast-traveling to a town only to have the last level of change kick in and make me massacre the entire town, it gets expensive lol. Can't wait till tomorrow, I only wish it was a it cheaper, but considering how little most dlcs actually give you I have no problem making exceptions for Bethesda games, because they actually make dlc that take a while to finish.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5464 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

casperuk

yer playing it now kinda disapointed in the powers so far but see how it gose as i upgrade

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234