360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Lost odyssey save editor 2011 Update 5.1 - Page 10
Register
Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152035 ... LastLast
    KimCheeWarrior
    thanks for the tip Sephiroth, ill try that.

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array
    I'm frankly confused as to how this editor isn't working for all, i had half hoped me and Seph had taken all the sharp corners off everything last time we discussed it (good call on the encrypt on exit). It will work in XP because i use it myself. :D
    Perhaps you may want to reconsider what tool you are using to rehash and resign as modio, (despite the help section mentioning it *change that!!*) is not known for its reliable resigning but it does have pretty good device exploration, i would try another tool using a pure copy as i think once modios had its way with it and its dodgy you're finished, you could always inject the save into a new container i imagine though.
    Looking over the editor again i'm beginning to form some new ideas about the UI, it could be made so very...pretty. Have you considered implementing flash videos? I've been clowning around with it since my last 2 editors.

Haven Donator

Array
    hey sephiroth just wondering this version is not finished right ? do u know a ETA when it will ??

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by ytv View Post
    hey sephiroth just wondering this version is not finished right ? do u know a ETA when it will ??
    Im currently recoding everything.
    Update 4.8
    No need to manually extract/inject nor rehash&resign, this tool does it all for you.
    Easy to use(noob friendly gui)
    I will add more stuff when im done with recoding :)
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9421 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Im currently recoding everything.
    Update 4.8
    No need to manually extract/inject nor rehash&resign, this tool does it all for you.
    Easy to use(noob friendly gui)
    I will add more stuff when im done with recoding :)
    this looks pretty awesome cant wait until update thanks for the info
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24473 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Update 4.8 added to the main post.
    Report any bugs please.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9421 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

KimCheeWarrior
    ten minutes after you made that post sephiroth, i figured it out thanks to your tips. what i had to do was save a new file to my hdd then at the title screen select "continue" and then the hdd as my storage device. then i had to select "load" which took me to the actual game save selection screen. that was when i had to press x to switch the storage device to my flash drive while i was at the game save selection screen, my save file then showed up and loaded without a hitch. ive modded it a few more times since and i can load it just as long as i keep that unmodded save file on my hdd and repeat the process that i just described. not sure why its acting this way for me 8ball, i didnt mess up the modding procedure, i followed the instructions provided within the save editor to a tee. as for modio, i have never had a problem with it until lost odyssey. all in all, this save editor is a godsend and works good enough for me. i dont mind taking a few extra steps opposed to the norm and when the new version of the editor is made available, i will probably continue to use the old version seeing as how it works good enough for me. thanks for the suggestion about switching devices sephiroth, if it wasnt for that i wouldnt have figured it out that the only way i could load the file was by switching devices while at the game save selection screen. cheers.

Haven Donator
    Array
    the editor will not open for me,am i doing something wrong help plz.....