360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
My kitten are dying - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Bear Hugs

Array

Re: My kitten are dying

I'm sorry for hearing you losing both of them, Abd. I also hope that the third one will be strong and make it through. Also thank you for keeping us updated and wish both of you will make it through.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6557 || Posts : 1,934 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor

2. The Following User Says Thank You to revsix6 For This Useful Post:

Gfx Artist

Array

Quote Originally Posted by tukiya View Post
    man im sorry what i said last time.. was drunk & all that!

that's ok bro ,

ok the last one is getting better , today he is hungry and he wanted to eat all i could give him is some milk because the vet told me no to give him food yet , but i really think he is ok ! all that's left is the damage that was caused by the poison , like infection in his mouth and his gullet , but he will recover with time ,

i really like to thank you all for what you said , and being with me in this , i appreciate it , i really do !
    Downloads : 33 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5121 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 87 Times in 46 Posts

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Abd-L-Azeez For This Useful Post:

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by Abd-L-Azeez View Post

that's ok bro ,

ok the last one is getting better , today he is hungry and he wanted to eat all i could give him is some milk because the vet told me no to give him food yet , but i really think he is ok ! all that's left is the damage that was caused by the poison , like infection in his mouth and his gullet , but he will recover with time ,

i really like to thank you all for what you said , and being with me in this , i appreciate it , i really do !
    good news man, i always enjoy a good ending

oHYPERx

What happened to the mom?

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by oHYPERx View Post
    I dont think it really effected her as shes an adult and glad to see one survive im sorry for your loss man i remember when my dog passed years ago he was massive i can not remember what kind of dog he was as i was very young but i used to get on his back and ride him like a horse HAHAHA! so funny but he developed a tumor around his tooth and nose area which ruptured and he started to die we went to the vets but they could do nothing so he had to be put down to stop his painful death it was extremely sad oh and his name was prince cool name for a dog huh ? anyway good luck to you my friend hope the other one survives and has a good life

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Gfx Artist

Array

Quote Originally Posted by oHYPERx View Post
    i don't think she Ate any because she is strong and healthy as ever ,

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    I dont think it really effected her as shes an adult and glad to see one survive im sorry for your loss man i remember when my dog passed years ago he was massive i can not remember what kind of dog he was as i was very young but i used to get on his back and ride him like a horse HAHAHA! so funny but he developed a tumor around his tooth and nose area which ruptured and he started to die we went to the vets but they could do nothing so he had to be put down to stop his painful death it was extremely sad oh and his name was prince cool name for a dog huh ?
    that's really sad ! it is so hard to see someone you care about slowly leaving you , having to watch him die , and with all that you will be the one to decided how will he go ! maybe i should have don this to the younger one , but i simply don't have the heart to do it ,

if i had a dog i will call him prince for prince of Persia LOL , it is weird that your dog call's prince

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    anyway good luck to you my friend hope the other one survives and has a good life
    thank you , he is playing now , he is adorable as ever
    Downloads : 33 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5121 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 87 Times in 46 Posts

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345